ZoomText Fusion Software – Home Edition
All software purchases are available in digital download format only – per the manufacturer. We no longer ship a CD-Rom.
ZoomText Fusion Software Home Edition is the ultimate accessibility tool for individuals with any level of vision impairment. ZoomText Fusion Software Home Edition provides the best of both worlds – ZoomText, with its screen magnification and visual enhancements for screen viewing ease, coupled with the power and speed of JAWS for screen reading functionality.
ZoomText Fusion Home Edition can be used with all 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 along with Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016.
Freedom Scientific Releases Version 2021 of JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion
Freedom Scientific is excited to announce the annual releases of the 2021 versions of leading screen access products, JAWS® for Windows, ZoomText®, and Fusion™. This release includes a New Voice Assistant, updated Picture Smart and Convenient OCR features, improved support for MS Teams and Office applications, and all the latest releases of Windows® 10.
Significant new features include:
- Ask Sharky or Zoomy for help with some of the most common features found in JAWS and ZoomText
- Picture Smart now allows users to analyze images as you encounter them navigating webpages such as Facebook
- OCR from JAWS and Fusion directly to Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Teams users benefit from Improved navigation options and shortcut keys for features like hand raising and ending calls
- Support tool simplifies the user experience when working with Technical Support to resolve issues
The new 2021 releases build on our commitment to advanced AI services from Microsoft and Google in the cloud. Picture Smart feature now gives users instant access to cloud services descriptions of images and pictures discovered while navigating your favorite web sites.
And new this year, JAWS and ZoomText introduce users to new Voice Assistants, Sharky and Zoomy. Using natural speech, ask Sharky to speak faster or slower, turn the Screen Shade on or off, OCR a PDF, or even ask for the time or date. Ask Zoomy to change the magnification level, toggle screen enhancements, or access features like App Reader. Users will benefit from accessing many features without the need to remember keystrokes. Just give it a try.
Meeting the needs of professionals using MS Teams, JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion 2021 now includes improved access. JAWS and Fusion users now overcome usability shortcomings with scripts helping navigation, hanging up calls, hand raising in meetings, and more.
And when necessary, Technical Support will give simple directions to the Support Tool to extract a complete picture of all the details needed for our team to resolve issues quicker. This automated solution will gather version info from the OS and applications in use, and any logs and user settings available.
Here are links to important ZoomText and Fusion Updates:
- <Click Here to access November 2021 Release>
- <Click Here to access July 2021 Release>
- <Click Here to access May 2021 Release>
- <Click Here to access April 2021 Release>
- <Click Here to access February 2021 Release>
- <Click Here to access January 2021 Release>
- <Click Here> to access 2021 Pre-Release>
- <Click Here> to access August 2020 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the April 2020 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the March 2020 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the February 2020 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the August 2019 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the June 2019 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the August 2018 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the May 2018 Update
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour free personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.