Invest in Staff - Expand Knowledge - Increase Value
New England Low Vision and Blindness is pleased to invite you to consider the value of Investing a Portion of Your Budget in Professional Development for your staff.
In this Workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide staff new technology proficiency to increase their value with their clients.
- Customize technology experience relevant to your staff.
- Experience hands-on with all the leading technology, including low vision glasses.
- Understand educator and vocational systems.
- Understand how to navigate and organize all the low vision and blindness technology.
- Learn about built-in accessibility features and key tips of existing mainstream technology.
- Learn cutting-edge tips on when to implement assistive technology or built-in accessibility options.
- Learn how the leading technology and training help maximize functional vision.
- Learn about the leading software and when to consider.
- And much more!
Here are the details:
When: We will work to accommodate your schedule
Where: Your choice - at your location or our Worcester, MA Assistive Technology Training Center
Schedule: Customized based on your availability. (ie 9-12 pm, 1-4 pm)
Pricing & Information: Three ways to obtain a price quote and request additional information:
- Send an email to Amy@nelowvision.com with your name, phone number, and email
- Call Amy at 888-211-6933, ext. 213
- Complete and submit the form below
Some comments from past workshops:
- "Hands on experience with new technology.” -Educator
- "Exceeded my expectations!" -Eye Care Professional
- "Ability to try new devices.” -Trainer
- "Amazingly informative!" -Educator
- "Took time to explain resources!" -State Agency
- "I learned so many new ideas!" -Trainer
Our Care Commitment
We are here to help. We are well known, tested, proven and trusted. No matter the low vision or blindness needs, we have the right solution with compassionate care. Together we can improve the outcome for our client's return to independence, revitalized self-esteem and renewed quality of life.
We represent nearly 100% of all major low vision and blindness suppliers, offering the latest up-to-date and most consumer choice under one roof.
We go to our client's home, work or school for training, so they can be trained in the actual environment where they are using the technology.
Our Advanced Low Vision Eye Rehabilitation Clinic provides a unique, personalized 2-hour experience in specialty low vision rehabilitation services to supplement traditional eye care.
Through our Lease Program, we offer 3 convenient monthly pricing packages. Training & support is included, no more worries.
We have two Low Vision Adaptive Technology Showrooms (Massachusetts and Connecticut) where our Client's can experience a hands-on evaluation and training with the latest visual impairment technology.
Our return policy is designed to provide you with sufficient time to ensure our Client's made the right decision and that they are completely satisfied.
Expert Help From Start To Finish
Our Specialized Vision Experts work one-on-one to help our visually impaired clients to gain a sense of independence and learn to compensate for their vision loss. Our 6-step process ensures your Patient's success:
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Customized, Unbiased Recommendations
- Help with Set-up and Configuration
- Training Services
- Troubleshooting Services
- Detailed Reporting, Documentation and Recommendations