Our Specialized Vision Experts provide the following services to help low vision, blind and visually impaired people gain a sense of independence and learn to compensate for their vision loss: assessments, consultations, product recommendations, trainings, and trouble shooting.
Disability Coordinator Low Vision and Blindness Resources
Our Specialized Vision Experts provide support, resources, training and problem solving to help Disability Coordinators. New England Low Vision and Blindness is a great partner for Disability Coordinators throughout New England by providing:
- Assistance with Disability Services Plans
- Low Vision and Blindness Adaptive Technology Consultations — We evaluate and determine the most appropriate technologies, to establish realistic goals and provide personalized and caring training.
- Comprehensive Assistive Technology Evaluations including:
- Low Vision comprehensive technology evaluation services
- Blindness comprehensive technology evaluation services
- Training for both staff and clients — Our Specialized Vision Experts provide comprehensive training services for visually impaired people and the professionals who serve them. Our training services may be a one-time-only training on a specific device, or may be weekly, monthly quarterly depending on individual needs.