Do you have any residents with Macular Degeneration?
Are they surviving or thriving?
How is your facility helping seniors with vision loss?
Option 1 - A Giant Magnifier in the room of a resident with Macular Degeneration.
Think of it this way...Similar to a wheelchair for a resident who is unable to walk, would you only suggest crutches or a cane?
With Macular Degeneration, residents need the "wheelchair-type" Giant magnification aid, instead of only a common magnifier.
The Giant Magnifier helps seniors:
- Read and sort mail
- View resident calendar
- Read internal newsletters
- See prescription bottles
- Know expiration dates
- Find phone numbers
- Manage finances
- Smile at family photos
- Enjoy crossword puzzles
- Help with make-up and hair
- The list goes on and on...
Together we improve outcomes for a resident's revitalized self esteem and renewed quality of life, and help seniors to thrive.
Option 2 - A Giant Magnifier in a Community Library for residents with Macular Degeneration.
- Plans starting at $99 /mo - less than the cost of a photocopier
- Residents and employees are trained...it is included.
- Everything included in your affordable monthly payment
- Delivery, Set-Up and Instruction
- Training & Service
- Upgrade - new CCTV every year
- Use this program to help market to prospective residents.
We work with owner's and manager's of Retirement Communities to help their residents live a more independent life.
Take Action NOW!
Two (2) convenient options to get started:
- We drive to you for a short 10 minute meeting and explain how we can help your Community. E-mail us now to schedule a consult. (email@example.com)
- You submit one of the convenient Resident Referral Forms below, either electronically or fax. Then, one of our Low Vision Specialists will follow up within 24 hours.
Two (2) Convenient Referral Forms
Our Care Commitment
It should be IMPOSSIBLE for anyone with Low Vision NOT to know about & experience this technology.
We are here to help. We are well known, tested, proven and trusted. No matter what your Resident's low vision or blindness needs, we have the right solution with compassionate care.
We represent nearly 100% of all major low vision and blindness suppliers, offering the latest up-to-date and most consumer choice under one roof.
We go to your facility so they can be trained in the actual environment where they are using the technology.
Our Advanced Low Vision Eye Rehabilitation Clinic provides a unique, personalized 2-hour experience in specialty low vision rehabilitation services to supplement traditional eye care.
Through our Peace of Mind Program, we offer 3 convenient monthly pricing packages. Training & support is included, no more worries.
We have two Low Vision Adaptive Technology Showrooms (Massachusetts and Connecticut) where your Patients can experience a hands-on evaluation and training with the latest visual impairment technology.
Our return policy is designed to provide you with sufficient time to ensure your Patient made the right decision and that they are completely satisfied.
Expert Help From Start To Finish
Our Specialized Vision Experts work one-on-one to help our visually impaired clients to gain a sense of independence and learn to compensate for their vision loss. Our 6-step process ensures your Resident's success:
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Customized, Unbiased Recommendations
- Help with Set-up and Configuration
- Training Services
- Troubleshooting Services
- Detailed Reporting, Documentation and Recommendations