Electronic Aids Practice Sheets
Download 1 of 3
27 pages to help you write with the CCTV
- Best writing instrument to use to write under the CCTV
- The mechanics of writing with the CCTV
- How to best set the magnification level
- Which writing style will be easiest to read later
- Using your CCTV to write checks and manage your check register
- And more.
CCTV Practice Sheets
Download 2 of 3
3 packed pages that will teach you:
- Adjust magnification to fill the screen
- Use the XY table to control the images
- Control the size of the print to help to your reading be more fluent
- Adjust the contrast setting by adjusting the Mode button
- Locate and look at old photos or magazines using the CCTV
- And more.
Practice Sheets and Useful Information
Download 3 of 3
9 pages of humor and useful information:
- Foods to avoid for a happy life - spoiler alert removed
- Know your place when navigating a ship
- Don‘t fire the night watchman
- Mayonnaise Jar and 2 Cups of Coffee
- Answers to frequently asked questions by people who are blind or visually impaired
- And more.
If you have trouble downloading any of these practice sheets, simply call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help.
Our Care Commitment
It should be IMPOSSIBLE for anyone with Low Vision NOT to know about & experience this technology.
We are here to help. We are well known, tested, proven and trusted. No matter what your Resident's low vision or blindness needs, we have the right solution with compassionate care.
We represent nearly 100% of all major low vision and blindness suppliers, offering the latest up-to-date and most consumer choice under one roof.
We go to your facility so they can be trained in the actual environment where they are using the technology.
Our Advanced Low Vision Eye Rehabilitation Clinic provides a unique, personalized 2-hour experience in specialty low vision rehabilitation services to supplement traditional eye care.
Through our Peace of Mind Program, we offer 3 convenient monthly pricing packages. Training & support is included, no more worries.
We have two Low Vision Adaptive Technology Showrooms (Massachusetts and Connecticut) where your Patients can experience a hands-on evaluation and training with the latest visual impairment technology.
Our return policy is designed to provide you with sufficient time to ensure your Patient made the right decision and that they are completely satisfied.
Expert Help From Start To Finish
Our Specialized Vision Experts work one-on-one to help our visually impaired clients to gain a sense of independence and learn to compensate for their vision loss. Our 6-step process ensures your Resident's success:
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Customized, Unbiased Recommendations
- Help with Set-up and Configuration
- Training Services
- Troubleshooting Services
- Detailed Reporting, Documentation and Recommendations