Welcome to www.nelowvision.com.
Let’s Go Technology, Inc. DBA New England Low Vision and Blindness and/or its affiliates (Vision Dynamics) provide website features and information to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at www.NELowVision.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
When you visit NELowVision.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of New England Low Vision and Blindness or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of New England Low Vision and Blindness and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of New England Low Vision and Blindness or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
License and Access
New England Low Vision and Blindness grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of New England Low Vision and Blindness. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of New England Low Vision and Blindness. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of New England Low Vision and Blindness without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the New England Low Vision and Blindness name or trademarks without the express written consent of New England Low Vision and Blindness. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by New England Low Vision and Blindness. You may not use any New England Low Vision and Blindness logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. New England Low Vision and Blindness does sell products to children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use NELowVision.com only with consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. New England Low Vision and Blindness reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Communication
& Other Content
Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; as well as submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any user supplied content. New England Low Vision and Blindness reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content at their sole discretion. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant New England Low Vision and Blindness a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant New England Low Vision and Blindness and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify New England Low Vision and Blindness for all claims resulting from content you supply. New England Low Vision and Blindness has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. New England Low Vision and Blindness takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from New England Low Vision and Blindness are made pursuant to a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title for all items pass to you the customer upon our delivery to the shipment carrier.
New England Low Vision and Blindness attempts to be as accurate as possible, however, New England Low Vision and Blindness does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by New England Low Vision and Blindness is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
With respect to items sold by New England Low Vision and Blindness, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you place an order; at the time of order, an authorization to charge your credit card will be executed. We will NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, occasionally an item in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY NEW ENGLAND LOW VISION AND BLINDNESS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. NEW ENGLAND LOW VISION AND BLINDNESS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEW ENGLAND LOW VISION AND BLINDNESS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEW ENGLAND LOW VISION AND BLINDNESS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM NEW ENGLAND LOW VISION AND BLINDNESS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEW ENGLAND LOW VISION AND BLINDNESS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting NELowVision.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Massachusetts, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and New England Low Vision and Blindness.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to NELowVision.com or to products or services sold or distributed by New England Low Vision and Blindness or through NELowVision.com in which the aggregate total claim for relief sought on behalf of one or more parties exceeds $7,500 shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in Worcester County, Worcester Massachusetts, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Our return policy is designed to provide you with sufficient time to ensure you made the right decision. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) within 15 days from date of purchase for a refund, online orders may not be returned – all online sales final.
Which Products Qualify To Be Returned
- Only items purchased directly from New England Low Vision and Blindness are eligible for return, except online orders.
- Items purchased within 15 days are eligible for a refund, online orders may not be returned – all online sales final.
Which Products Do Not Qualify To Be Returned
- Online orders may not be returned – all sales are final.
- NuEyes products may not be returned – all sales are final.
- Special orders, pre-owned equipment, showroom equipment, keyboards, software, accessories, and abused items may not be returned.
How To Return a Product
To return a product to New England Low Vision and Blindness, follow these four (4) simple steps:
- Return Authorization Number: Please contact a New England Low Vision and Blindness customer service representative at 508.853.8200, Ext. 207 to request a Return Authorization Number. Write this number on the outside of the shipping box you are returning.
- Package Your Return: Please box up the device – including all parts, cords, manuals, and any packaging – in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Include a copy of your paid invoice inside the box. Be sure to write your Return Authorization Number on the outside of the shipping box. **We strongly recommend you take a picture of your package before returning.**
- Insure and Ship Your Package: It is recommended you insure your return for the full value of the item(s) being returned. New England Low Vision and Blindness does not accept responsibility for items damaged during shipment. It is also recommended that you ship your package via a trackable method such as UPS or FedEx. Be sure to retain your tracking number should you have any questions about the status of your return during shipment. All items must ship to: New England Low Vision and Blindness / Attn: Returns Processing / Write your Return Authorization Number here / 799 West Boylston Street, Suite 140 / Worcester, MA 01606
- Let Us Know: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the invoice number and applicable tracking number of the shipment so we can expect your shipment.
- Customer must obtain a Return Authorization Number from New England Low Vision and Blindness.
- Customer pays return shipping. All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Customer to purchase shipping insurance for the full value of the device.
- If item is a portable hand-held device, place item in a second corrugated cardboard shipping box.
- Customer is responsible for any damage incurred during the return shipping process.
- Customer emails New England Low Vision and Blindness with tracking number.
- A 50% restocking fee will apply for all low vision glasses i.e., wearables.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all other products.
- Freight and Handling Fees are not eligible for refund.
- All returns must be physically returned by the 15th calendar day.
New England Low Vision and Blindness will not be responsible for loss or damaged return shipments.