ZoomText Fusion Screen Reader – Professional Edition
All software purchases are available in digital download format only – per the manufacturer. We no longer ship a CD-Rom.
The ultimate accessibility tool
ZoomText Fusion is the ultimate accessibility tool for schools, agencies, training centers, and businesses where individuals with vision loss are served. Fusion provides the best of both worlds – ZoomText®, with its screen magnification and visual enhancements for screen viewing ease, coupled with the power and speed of JAWS® for screen reading functionality. A single installer and one license gives you access to both ZoomText and JAWS individually, or together when run as the combined solution – Fusion.
By blending ZoomText and JAWS together, Fusion has flexible, high-quality speech using Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive, powerful keyboard access including navigation on the web, and a wide range of customization options. Fusion is the perfect solution for schools, agencies, training centers, and businesses where individuals with vision loss are served. A single installer and one license gives access to both ZoomText and JAWS individually, or together when run as the combined solution – Fusion. Fusion is available in two versions: Professional and Home. A Professional license is used by schools, businesses, and other organizations. The Home version – for non-commercial use – is licensed to individuals for use on their personal computer.
What is a screen reader?
A screen reader is a software program that enables a blind or visually impaired user to read the text that is displayed on the computer screen with a speech synthesizer or braille display. JAWS, Job Access With Speech, is the world’s most popular screen reader, developed for computer users whose vision loss prevents them from seeing screen content or navigating with a mouse. JAWS provides speech and braille output for the most popular computer applications on your PC..
- Read documents. emails, websites and apps
- Easily navigate with your mouse
- Scan and read all of your documents, including PDF
- Fill out webforms with ease
- Easy to use with Daisy formatted basic training
- Save time with Skim Reading and Text Analyzer
- Surf the net with web browsing keystrokes
Full range of magnification levels up to 36x (up to 60x in Windows 8). Levels include: 1x to 8x in steps of 1, 10x to 16x in steps of 2, 20x to 36x in steps of 4, and fractional powers of 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x and 2.5x. 30 levels of magnification in ZoomText 10.1: 1x to 2x in steps of 0.2; 2.25x, 2.5x, 2.75x, 3x, 3.5x, 4x, 4.5x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x; 10x to 16x in steps of 2; 20x to 36x in steps of 4; 42x, 48x, 54x, and 60x.
xFont technology displays high-definition text that’s easy to read at all magnification levels. Smooth, bold, and condense settings allow you to fine-tune the thickness and spacing of text for added legibility. With other screen magnifiers, the clarity of text is degraded in the magnified view. As a result, many fonts (text characters) are difficult to read, including small fonts, serif, and italic fonts, and cursive fonts. With ZoomText’s revolutionary ‘xFont’ technology, you’ll see amazingly clear text at all magnification levels. All types and sizes of text are displayed with high-definition clarity, in all of your applications. Once you’ve seen xFont, no other screen magnifier will do.
Automatic Document Reading
ZoomText’s AppReader automatically reads documents, web pages and email within the parent application. ZoomText’s DocReader reads documents in a special environment where text is reformatted for easier viewing. ZoomText offers a variety of tools for quick and easy reading of documents, web pages, and email. Each of these tools has unique characteristics that lend themselves to particular reading tasks.
AppReader reads documents, web pages, and email, within the parent application. As you enter and exit AppReader your view of the document does not change, providing quick and seamless transitions between document editing and reading. AppReader can automatically read through the entire document, or you can manually read by word, line, sentence or paragraph. As reading occurs, each spoken word is highlighted. AppReader settings allow you to customize the appearance of word highlighting, including the highlight shape, size, color, and transparency level.
ZoomText Magnifier Features
Includes all of the features of ZoomText Magnifier
ZoomText Fusion System Recommendations
To use Fusion for Windows, we recommend a personal computer running Microsoft® Windows® with the following:
- Operating System: Windows® 11, Windows 10, Windows Server® 2019, and Windows Server 2016.
- Processor speed: Recommended: 2.0 GHz i7 dual-core processor.
- Memory (RAM) Recommended: 16 GB.
- Required Hard Disk Space:
- 2 GB with more space required for additional voices.
- Recommended: SSD drive.
- Video: Video/Graphics card or integrated graphics with support for DirectX 11 or later.
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card (for speech).
- Display: 5-point multi-touch display for touch screen support.
Downloads for the January 2022 Updates:
- JAWS 2022 What’s New in 2022: https://support.freedomscientific.com/downloads/JAWS/JAWSWhatsNew
- JAWS 2022 Connected: https://jaws2022.vfo.digital/2022.2112.24.400/80824FB8-21F9-4D84-85EB-4008CD002070/J2022.2112.24.400.exe
- JAWS 2022 Offline 64 Bit: https://jaws2022.vfo.digital/2022.2112.24.400/80824FB8-21F9-4D84-85EB-4008CD002070/J2022.2112.24.400-Offline-x64.exe
- JAWS 2022 Offline 32 64 Bit: https://jaws2022.vfo.digital/2022.2112.24.400/80824FB8-21F9-4D84-85EB-4008CD002070/J2022.2112.24.400-Offline-x86.exe
- ZoomText 2022 Connected: https://zoomtext2022.vfo.digital/2022.2112.10.400/983A3F44-83C0-4017-A6D5-2CB9A9710F72/ZT2022.2112.10.400.exe
- ZoomText 2022 Offline: https://zoomtext2022.vfo.digital/2022.2112.10.400/983A3F44-83C0-4017-A6D5-2CB9A9710F72/ZT2022.2112.10.400-Offline.exe
- Fusion 2022 Connected: https://fusion2022.vfo.digital/2022.2112.5.400/3065094C-E40A-4D29-9875-467B73F9724B/F2022.2112.5.400.exe
- Fusion 2022 Offline: https://fusion2022.vfo.digital/2022.2112.5.400/3065094C-E40A-4D29-9875-467B73F9724B/F2022.2112.5.400-Offline.exe
- <Click Here to access June 2022 Release>
- <Click Here to access February 2022 Release>
- <Ckick Here to access December 2021 Release>
- <Click Here to access November 2021 Release>
- <Click Here to access July 2021 Release>
- <Click Here to access May 2021 Release>
- <Click Here to access April 2021 Release>
- <Click Here to access February 2021 Release>
- <Click Here to access January 2021 Release>
- <Click Here> to access 2021 Pre-Release>
- <Click Here> to access August 2020 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the April 2020 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the March 2020 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the February 2020 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the August 2019 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the June 2019 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the August 2018 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the May 2018 Update
Product ManualNo user manual found.
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour free personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.