Have you been diagnosed with Macular Degeneration or Stargardts?
If so, then the Patriot ViewPoint Low Vision Glasses, the latest wearable low-vision glasses showcasing a spectacular 101-degree viewable field, is the product you have always been waiting for. You must try this product!
Wearable Samsung virtual reality technology lets you be completely hands-free while doing the things you enjoy at both near AND distance! Read, write, watch TV, or a live performance or sporting event! Exclusively Patriot!
The wide-screen 101 degree viewable field is the largest on the market, and it makes all the difference having a super-sharp wide display bringing close to you nearly everything that is displayed at a distance.
You can also read up close, plus see people’s faces, watch TV, read the newspaper, the possibilities are endless.
Patriot ViewPoint Low Vision Glasses uses virtual reality to wrap an extraordinary crystal clear image around your eyes. You can choose to read in full color, or you can read on high contrast black on white or negative text mode. Even more, you simply press a button and the Patriot ViewPoint can quickly turn your text into speech, and have documents read aloud with OCR technology that works with incredible accuracy!
Very comfortable to wear and very easy to use, the Patriot ViewPoint uses genuine Samsung Virtual Reality hardware, designed for wearing hours at a time!
Simplicity is key. So, one central control area on the glasses allows users to adjust magnification, backgrounds, brightness, and turn text into speech. No technology experience is needed.
Recent customer testimonials:
- “Oh my God, you are going to make me cry. This is the first time I am able to see a person’s face so clearly, like ever…well, since I was twelve…everything is so crisp clear.” – Vicki W.
- “Finally something I can recommend to my patients that use their periphery vision making central vision loss a non-issue.” – Dr. Reinauer
- “Holy Macarel – my home looks like this?! Honey – you’ve done an amazing job decorating!” Rye M.
- “I’ve seen more in just these five minutes than Ive been able to see in the last 17 years” – Connor B.
- “I can read the print on your shirt! and your completely across the room?!” – Charles G.
- “Oh My God, give me a chance to catch my breath” – Regina
- “This beats everything I’ve seen to date including my E-Sight” – Jim N.
- “Oh My God – John I am telling you this allows me to see my music all of it edge to edge and clear and bright. I can play again I can read music again I can join the church choir Izvestia so dearly missed all this time since Macular degeneration took that away from me” – Janet K.
- “Mom maybe 93 years old, but she has so much to enjoy watching the squirrels and critters on our “farm home” and this is so much worth it at this time of her life it’s yes yes yes!” – Lynn T.
With Patriot ViewPoint Low Vision Glasses is much easier to do many things.
Perfect for Daily Activities and Hobbies
- See people’s faces, even your pet’s face and witness life’s moments.
- Go to the Stadium and watch the big game.
- More easily use the iPad or Computer to browse, surf, and enjoy.
- Renew ignored hobbies, like crochet or painting.
- Appreciate and enjoy the outdoors, and see the world again.
- Watch TV and catch up on the latest shows.
- View menus again and consider all the options.
- Read and sort your mail.
- Enjoy board games, cards, and crossword puzzles.
- View photos, manage your finances and more easily prepare meals.
- Read anywhere in your house, including your favorite chair.
Perfect for School
- Read Books.
- Complete Assignments.
- View the Board.
- See Classmates and notice more social cues.
Perfect for Other Activities
- Meeting with your financial advisor or attorney
- Manufacturing identification inspection
- Electronic circuitry magnification
Important note regarding warranty: Price includes a 1-year warranty; Add $500 for a 2nd-year warranty
Important change for voice commands in Patriot ViewPoint Software
Starting with all units shipped January 1, 2020, Voice commands will now have the call-out word “Patriot”. When called out, and for the next 20 seconds, it will temporarily enable the four (4) following voice commands:
- Change colors
- Make bigger
- Make smaller
- Take Picture
The reason for this change is when previously enabled in the Patriot ViewPoint without any call-out word, we found many false triggers of a voice command especially when there is some background noise such as a television.
Voice commands are very sensitive, even saying something as simple as “picture” would have it take a picture on its own.
The objective is to eliminate any false triggers entirely by adding this extra step to the voice commands feature.
How will it be implemented into the software? Voice commands will be enabled by default with all units shipped. There will still be an option in the menu to disable voice commands in ase there is any continuing trouble with this feature.
<Click here> to learn more about this important change.
New Accessory You Should Know About
This device allows you to watch TV from 50 feet away!
The all-new Multimedia Transmitter box will allow you to watch your TV, DVD player, computer, or anything else with an HDMI connection wirelessly into the Patriot ViewPoint Low Vision Glasses.
Simple to set up, easy to use. Once connected, push the white button on the front of the Viewpoint and enjoy watching your favorite program from your HDMI device directly through the Patriot ViewPoint. Enjoy watching your favorite shows with your spouse, family and friends. Feel like watching TV while laying down? No problem! Push the color button and now enjoy watching while reclining in your favorite chair.
Learn more about the Patriot ViewPoint Low Vision Glasses Multimedia Transmitter Box
Tracy Andrews, Low Vision Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness demonstrates the Patriot ViewPoint Low Vision Glasses and why she likes them.
Patriot ViewPoint Demonstration #1
Patriot ViewPoint Demonstration #2
Watch Sam at The Blind Life using our Patriot ViewPoint to build a computer!
Patriot ViewPoint – Bill Quain: author, speaker, professor and businessman, has to say about using the Patriot ViewPoint in his everyday life. We are so lucky to get to work with such great people every day.
Patriot ViewPoint – Janet Testimonial
“I’m 87 but I don’t care, if I can’t have these, I probably won’t live long. This product and John have made my life wonderful again” – Janet K.
The people at Patriot Vision Industries, are in the business of making customers’ lives better. Macular Degeneration refers to an eye disease in which age-related damage to the eye causes a blur in central vision, making it extremely difficult to see. When Janet was diagnosed with Macular Degeneration at age 65, her loss of vision had a devastating impact on her independence as completing normal day-to-day tasks was made much more difficult. As a musician, Janet also found difficulty in playing the organ, as she so loved to do before her vision loss. She tried many different low-vision wearable brands, but was left disappointed again and again, still left unable to play the organ.
Finally, Janet found the Patriot Viewpoint! The product allows her to see the pages of music and the keys on the organ and she can yet again enjoy doing what she loves most. Just like Janet, countless lives can be changed with the right product. Those who have lost their vision to Macular Degeneration and any other eye-related illness can feel helpless, so finding the right visual aid products can ease a lot of stress and give back the joy of independence! Don’t just take our word for it; check out this video testimonial and let us know what you think!
Patriot ViewPoint – Rye Testimonial
View all Low Vision Glasses
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour no-obligation personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.