Amigo HD Portable Magnifier displays amazing crystal clear HD images with vibrant colors, at any distance, on a large 7 inch widescreen LCD. So lightweight and simple to use, you will never want to be without it. Place it directly on your reading material or hold it up to view an item at a distance. Adjust magnification and contrast with an easy press of a button. Read price tags, menus, labels, street signs, and more, anywhere!
Amigo HD Portable Magnifier is the perfect choice for reading mail, magazines, newspapers, prescriptions, books, viewing family photos, seeing objects at varying distances, and saving captured images for later viewing.
The Amigo HD Portable Magnifier offers two desktop hands-free positions, allowing you to easily read, write, pay bills, file nails and work on hobbies.
A lightweight portable design makes Amigo HD Portable Magnifier the perfect companion when you are at home or on the go.
Amigo HD Highlighted Features:
- Razor Sharp Image!
- Amazing Field of View – Can View 2 Columns of Newspaper Print
- Distance camera – for “distance in a pinch”
- Portable HD Desktop Magnifier On The Go!
- High Definition • Lightweight • Portable
- HD camera produces vibrant colors and crystal clear images
- 7” High resolution LCD with large field of view
- Auto focus & one push manual focus for viewing objects at any distance
- Adjustable magnification 1.4x to 25x
- Easy-to-use large tactile buttons
- Adjustable brightness with lights on/off
- 28 available color modes
- Adjustable folding base
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery with 3 to 5 hours battery life (depending on the mode and brightness level)
- Low battery display indicator
- Image capture & save with capability to magnify, pan, change viewing modes & upload to PC
- Video output to a monitor or television
- Clock feature
- Weighs only 1.3 pounds
- Buttons available in Color or Black & White
- Carrying case included
- 2 year warranty
- Display: Type: 7” diagonal TFT display, 16-bit LCD Brightness: 600cd/m2 (at full brightness)
- Resolution: 800 x 480 (15:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Viewing Angle: ~60˚
- Physical Dimensions: ~ 1.0”L x 8.0”W x 5.75” H
- Lightweight, portable design
- 30˚ adjustable Stand
- 31 selectable viewing modes
- Continuous levels of magnification for Amigo HD
- Image “Freeze” mode
- Integrated battery charger
- Power save mode after minutes
- Weight: 1.3lbs. for Amigo HD
- Magnification Ranges: 1.4x – 25x (with extended zoom)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 32 ˚– 122˚F (0˚ – 40˚C); Storage temperature:-4˚ – 140˚F (-20˚ – 60˚C)
- Battery: 1x 7.6V Li-Ion rechargeable battery, 2950mAh (included in Amigo HD); Estimated Charge times: ~4 hours (with battery fully depleted); Estimated Usage Times: (Fully charged battery)** ~ 3 to 5 hour battery life (depending on Mode and Brightness level settings)
Wall adapter: UL/CE rated; Input: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz 0.8A; Output: 9VDC, 2.66A max load; Input: 9VDC, 2.66A max load*To prevent condensation, do not use the unit for 1 hour after transporting the unit from extreme cold to room temperature.
**All times listed are approximate. Actual Charging and Usage times may vary depending on the life cycle remaining on the battery, LCD brightness setting and other variable factors.
In the interest of continuous product improvement, specifications and/or minimum system requirements are subject to change without prior notice.
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour no-obligation personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.