eSight 3 Low Vision Wearable Glasses
eSight 3 is advanced assistive eyewear technology that enables people with central vision loss to see and live independently. Using a cutting edge camera, smart algorithms and high-resolution screens, eSight 3 creates a crystal clear, real-time image of what is in front of you.
How Does eSight 3 Work
eSight 3 is your window into the world. Using a cutting edge camera, it puts video directly in front of your eyes allowing you to see what is in front of you, near or far, in real-time. eSight 3 combines bright, clear screens with a high-tech camera to let you see text up close or detail in the distance. You can switch between the two almost instantly. The visor flips up easily, for face-to-face interaction. eSight 3 is light, and its battery provides around 2 hours of regular use. An optional battery pack extends battery life to approximately 4 hours. eSight 3 is also compatible with most conventional portable chargers.
eSight 3 doesn’t just help you see, it helps you do
eSight 3 uses an array of sophisticated technology to let you see and be independent. Move about the world, return to hobbies, read, or simply see the face of a loved one. eSight 3 lets you stop relying on others and empower yourself. When you need eSight to get out of the way, just flip up the visor to return to your own eyesight.
See what’s possible with eSight 3:
- See the faces of loved ones
- Clean, cook, shop, and more
- Enjoy TV, books, and newspapers
- Start new jobs, or return to them
- Attend school at all levels
- Enjoy hobbies and interests
- Travel and experience new environments with greater confidence and safety
Win back your independence with eSight 3. eSight’s breakthrough technology has enabled individuals living with Macular Degeneration to finish school, return to work, and enjoy quality time with friends and family.
Near or Far – eSight gives you the freedom to get up and go. By providing a real-time image that toggles between near and far almost instantly, eSight lets you do more things with much greater ease and clarity.
Up or Down – With eSight 3, you can see the face of a loved one, or scale the face of a mountain. When face-to-face is what you’re after, just flip up the visor and you will enjoy the best of both.
Peer-to-Peer – eSight 3 is used by people living with macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and a host of other conditions. We offer coaching and peer-to-peer support to ensure our clients get all the benefits that eSight provides.
eSight 3 can help with a range of vision conditions – From Macular Degeneration to Stargardt disease to ocular albinism, eSight 3 is used by many people living with different kinds of visual impairments. Learn about how eSight 3 helps common vision conditions:
- Macular Degeneration: eSight greatly magnifies what is in front of you, enough to provide enough stimulus to let you see far more clearly, while also reducing eye strain. eSight users with macular degeneration report being able to see loved ones, or watch sports from the sidelines. <Click here to download the information sheet for Macular Degeneration>
- Stargardt Disease: eSight brings the image of what you’re looking at closer, which provides enough stimulus to the eye to be able to see with more clarity and detail. eSight users with Stargardt’s disease report being able to see the faces of loved ones, or simply go about their day-to-day lives more easily. <Click here to download the information sheet for Stargardt Disease>
- Retinopathy of Prematurity: eSight’s ability to magnify and various lighting features help you enhance far distance and adjust to environments with different lighting conditions. Users with retinopathy of prematurity share that they are able to better see street signs, presentations, and make out faces in large groups of people.
- Ocular Albinism: eSight has a high success rate with people experiencing ocular albinism. Advanced algorithms allow you to see in finer detail and with less strain on your eye, and the close images help with nystagmus. eSight has luminance and contrast settings to help with light sensitivity. Our users cite being able to be outside on a sunny day without pain, watch movies or use the computer. <Click here to download the information sheet for Ocular Albinism>
- Optic Nerve Hypoplasia: eSight’s ability to magnify what is in front of you makes it particularly well-suited for Optic Nerve Hypoplasia. The ability to adjust brightness and contrast on the headset can also help significantly with light sensitivity.
<Click here to download the information sheet for Optic Nerve Hypoplasia>
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy: eSight lets you adjust the brightness and luminance of the display, which can help with light sensitivity. Adjusting contrast may also help you distinguish between shades and assist with night vision. <Click here to download the information sheet for Cone-Rod Dystrophy>
- Diabetic Retinopathy: eSight brings the image of what is in front of you closer, allowing you to see greater detail with less eye strain. The greater contrast can also help clear up some blind spots, also known as floaters. <Click here to download the information sheet for Diabetic Retinopathy>
- Glaucoma: eSight tends to works best with open-angle glaucoma. The advanced algorithms contain colour functionalities to help with your loss of contrast. Since each individual eye condition is unique, we recommend trying eSight to confirm if it works for you. <Click here to download the information sheet for Glaucoma>
- Retinal Detachment: eSight’s ability to magnify can often allow people with retinal detachment to see more clearly and with more detail and to clear up any blind spots or floaters. Success with retinal detachment varies so we recommend testing out the device to see if it will work for you. <Click here to download the information sheet for Retinal Detachment>
- Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP): eSight works best with reverse retinitis pigmentosa as the device relies on your peripheral vision. Since each individual eye condition is unique, we recommend testing the device to confirm if it will work for you. <Click here to download the information sheet for Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)>
- Optic Atrophy: eSight magnifies what is in front of you, letting you see with more clarity and detail and with less strain on your eyes. eSight can also brighten and make colours more vivid. Users report being able to see details on their loved ones faces, and have more confidence. <Click here to download the information sheet for Optic Atrophy>
- 50+ eye conditions: eSight has helped more than 50 additional eye conditions from Keratoconus, optic neuropathy, macular dystrophy and more. Since each individual eye condition is unique, we recommend you get in touch with one of our advisors to see if eSight could be a great fit for you.
eSight 3 Stories
We have proudly helped thousands of eSight users attain their dreams. It’s these emotional journeys and aspiring successes that keep us motivated. Read a few eSight user stories to become inspired.
- Dell recently partnered with Ballet Austin and eSight to give vision to the sightless in its “Unseen Ballet” experience. <Click here> to read the story.
- “This device has had a revolutionary impact on the lives of my patients; it enables unprecedented visual clarity, along with true mobility and independence.” -Dr. Robert Devenyi, Ophthalmologist-in-Chief, The University Health Network
- “In addition to taking care of my family, I work full-time and independently do all the things that most people take for granted.” -Yvonne, eSight Wearer
- “For the first time in my life, I clearly saw the details of my mother’s face, her smile, and tears on her cheeks.” –Christy Poteat, Proud eSight Wearer
- <Click here> to read about eSight in the News
We Are Here To Help You
Use this form to request information or free demonstration:
You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.