The Acrobat HD Mini is a low vision portable magnifier that has a remarkably wide 10.3″ viewable field. Why is this important? Users can see much more on-screen, reducing the back-and-forth movement of magnified text, increasing reading speed, reducing fatigue, increasing personal productivity, and most of all, increasing feelings of accomplishment and satisfaction.
- Portable Battery Operated Electronic Magnifier
- Only 12.2 lbs!
- 6-hour Rechargeable Battery!
- Expanded Field of View – now 10.3″!
- New Camera (1080p) – Ultra HD – Super-Sharp Image!
Lightweight • Portable • Multi-Task
See near, far, and everything in between with Acrobat HD-mini ultra portable magnifier. The full high definition allows you to experience vivid colors and contrast, giving you a beautiful crystal clear picture and vibrant display. Its small footprint and lightweight design provide true portability from the classroom to home and work. A generous 13.3” display offers a large field of view, allowing you to see more on the screen. Easy to set up and ready to use, just take it out of its optional rolling case and you’re ready to magnify in seconds!
- Sony Full High Definition Auto Focus camera allows objects to be magnified at any distance
- Camera settings saved for each view
- Battery operated with 6 hours of continuous usage – Energy-saving standby mode
- Camera and remote mounted controls
- Magnification 1.3x to 65x
- Compact size minimizes space needed on a table or desk
- Slide through base aids in document placement
- 28 available viewing modes to optimize contrast and brightness
- Adjustable reading lines and the object locator
- Weighs 12.2 pounds
- Optional rolling case available
- 2-year warranty
- Designed & Assembled in the USA
A built-in handle and optional rolling carrying case allow you to easily transport your lightweight Acrobat HD-mini ultra between work, school or home. Enjoy many hours of battery operating time and increase your productivity. Simply connect to a wall outlet for uninterrupted usage. Your Acrobat HD-mini ultra’s 13.3” monitor will display crisp, colorful, clear & vibrant images in high definition. View family pictures, textbooks, maps, charts, blackboards, presentations and so much more.
The Acrobat HD Mini portable video magnifier is easy to set up and ready to use. Just take it out of its rolling case and you’re ready to magnify in seconds! Acrobat HD Mini Ultra’s high-definition camera allows you to experience vivid colors and contrast, giving you a beautiful crystal clear picture and vibrant display. Its generous 13.3” display offers a large field of view, allowing you to see more on it’s low vision magnifying screen. Its built-in Sony High Definition Auto Focus camera allows objects to be magnified at any distance. You can even save your camera settings for each view.
The Acrobat HD Mini Ultra-portable low vision magnifier has a strong battery life that lasts up to 6 hours of continual usage. It also has an energy-saving standby mode. Its rechargeable battery is great for when you are mobile. You can also plug your Acrobat HD Mini into any outlet for unlimited use.
The Acrobat HD Mini Ultra (CCTV) video magnifier’s small footprint and lightweight design provide’s true portability from the classroom to home and work. You can even purchase an optional rolling case specifically designed to protect your Acrobat HD Mini Ultra when you are on the go.
- Dimensions: 18 1/4”H x 13.5”W x 15”D (46.35cm x 34.3cm x 38.1cm)
- Weight: 12.2 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Type: 13.3” TFT active-matrix with LED-backlight Resolution: 1366 X 768 pixels (16:9)
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1 typ.
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 typ.
- Magnification range:
- 1.1X (minimum) – to 33.5X (maximum)
- Field of View (Near Mode): 10.3inches
- Working Distance (Near Mode): 14 inches
- Power Supply:
- Input voltage/current: 120-240 VAC / 0.3-0.5A (nominal) Frequency: 60/50 Hz
- Power usage: 27W (nominal)
- Equipment Classification (IEC 601-1):
- Type of Protection: Class 1
- Degree of Protection: Type B
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Operating temperature range: 10-40°C / 50-104°F Storage/transport temperature range: 0-60°C / 32-140°F
Color Select Feature:
With our low vision electronic magnifiers, many color select options are available for increased contrast. Depending on your eye condition, certain text and background color combinations allow for ease of reading. All Enhanced Vision solutions incorporate 2 to 7 color select options. One of the color select options is black and white. It will convert anything you are viewing to a black and white image for increased contrast.
Be sure to contact a Low Vision Specialists at New England Low Vision and Blindness about available accessories for this item:
- X-Y Table ($250.00): The X-Y Table is simple to use for reading and allows you to easily move the material underneath the camera.
- Mini X-Y Table (150.00): The Mini X-Y Table is simple to use for reading and allows you to easily move the material underneath the camera.
- Acrobat Carrying Cases: Convenient carrying cases are available for your Acrobat in a variety of configurations, making setup and transportation even easier.
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour no-obligation personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.