Acrobat HD Mini Ultra Portable Electronic Video Magnifer
The Acrobat HD Mini Ultra system is a low vision aid that has a remarkably wide 10.3″ viewable field. Why is this important? Users can see much more on screen, reducing back and forth movement of magnified text, increasing reading speed, reducing fatigue, increasing personal productivity, and most of all, increasing feelings of accomplishment and satisfaction.
- Portable Battery Operated Electronic Magnifier
- Only 12.2 lbs!
- 6-hour Rechargeable Battery!
- Expanded Field of View – now 10.3″!
- New Camera (1080p) – Ultra HD – Super-Sharp Image!
Lightweight • Portable • Multi-Task
See near, far and everything in between with Acrobat HD-mini ultra. Full high definition allows you to experience vivid colors and contrast, giving you a beautiful crystal clear picture and vibrant display. Its small footprint and lightweight design provides true portability from the classroom to home and work. A generous 13.3” display offers a large field of view, allowing you to see more on the screen. Easy to set up and ready to use, just take it out of its optional rolling case and you’re ready to magnify in seconds!
- Sony Full High Definition Auto Focus camera allows objects to be magnified at any distance
- Camera settings saved for each view
- Battery operated with 6 hours of continuous usage – Energy-saving standby mode
- Camera and remote mounted controls
- Magnification 1.3x to 65x
- Compact size minimizes space needed on a table or desk
- Slide through base aids in document placement
- 28 available viewing modes to optimize contrast and brightness
- Adjustable reading lines and the object locator
- Weighs 12.2 pounds
- Optional rolling case available
- 2-year warranty
- Designed & Assembled in the USA
A built-in handle and optional rolling carrying case allow you to easily transport your lightweight Acrobat HD-mini ultra between work, school or home. Enjoy many hours of battery operating time and increase your productivity. Simply connect to a wall outlet for uninterrupted usage. Your Acrobat HD-mini ultra’s 13.3” monitor will display crisp, colorful, clear & vibrant images in high definition. View family pictures, textbooks, maps, charts, blackboards, presentations and so much more.
The Acrobat HD Mini portable video magnifier is easy to set up and ready to use. Just take it out of its rolling case and you’re ready to magnify in seconds! Acrobat HD Mini Ultra’s high definition camera allows you to experience vivid colors and contrast, giving you a beautiful crystal clear picture and vibrant display. It’s generous 13.3” display offers a large field of view, allowing you to see more on it’s low vision magnifying screen. Its built-in Sony High Definition Auto Focus camera allows objects to be magnified at any distance. You can even save your camera settings for each view.
The Acrobat HD Mini Ultra portable video magnifier has a strong battery life that lasts up to 6 hours of continual usage. It also has an energy saving standby mode. Its rechargeable battery is great for when you are mobile. You can also plug your Acrobat HD Mini into any outlet for unlimited use.
The Acrobat HD Mini Ultra (CCTV) video magnifier’s small footprint and lightweight design provides true portability from the classroom to home and work. You can even purchase an optional rolling case specifically designed to protect your Acrobat HD Mini Ultra when you are on the go.
- Dimensions: 18 1/4”H x 13.5”W x 15”D (46.35cm x 34.3cm x 38.1cm)
- Weight: 12.2 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Type: 13.3” TFT active-matrix with LED-backlight Resolution: 1366 X 768 pixels (16:9)
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1 typ.
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 typ.
- Magnification range:
- 1.1X (minimum) – to 33.5X (maximum)
- Field of View (Near Mode): 10.3inches
- Working Distance (Near Mode): 14 inches
- Power Supply:
- Input voltage/current: 120-240 VAC / 0.3-0.5A (nominal) Frequency: 60/50 Hz
- Power usage: 27W (nominal)
- Equipment Classification (IEC 601-1):
- Type of Protection: Class 1
- Degree of Protection: Type B
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Operating temperature range: 10-40°C / 50-104°F Storage/transport temperature range: 0-60°C / 32-140°F
Color Select Feature:
With our low vision electronic magnifiers, many color select options are available for increased contrast. Depending on your eye condition, certain text and background color combinations allow for ease of reading. All Enhanced Vision solutions incorporate 2 to 7 color select options. One of the color select options is black and white. It will convert anything you are viewing to a black and white image for increased contrast.
Be sure to a Low Vision Specialists at New England Low Vision and Blindness about available accessories for this item:
- X-Y Table ($250.00): The X-Y Table is simple to use for reading and allows you to easily move the material underneath the camera.
- Mini X-Y Table (150.00): The Mini X-Y Table is simple to use for reading and allows you to easily move the material underneath the camera.
- Acrobat Carrying Cases: Convenient carrying cases are available for your Acrobat in a variety of configurations, making setup and transportation even easier.
Want to Learn More?
To schedule a no-obligation demonstration, contact a Low Vision Specialists at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with Macular Degeneration and other forms of vision loss.