Empower Your Vision Today With NuEyes e3+ Low Vision Glasses!
We are thrilled to unveil our latest innovation, the NuEyes e3+ Low Vision Glasses. This cutting-edge low-vision wearable device is designed to revolutionize the way low-vision consumers experience the world. With enhanced features and unmatched performance, the e3+ sets a new standard for smart glasses in assistive technology,
- Enhanced Visual Clarity: The e3+ boasts a state-of-the-art high-resolution display, providing you with stunningly clear visuals that rival real life as well as a 10% increase in field of view for those later stage low vision consumers that need more viewing area.
- All-Day Comfort: We’ve redefined comfort with a lightweight (40% reduction in overall size from the e2+), ergonomic design that you can comfortably wear all day long.
- Extended Battery Life: Enjoy uninterrupted usage with our extended battery life (4+ hours), ensuring the NuEyes e3+ is ready to assist you whenever you need it.
- AI Voice Command Integration: Interact with your e3+ effortlessly through voice commands, making navigation and control a breeze.
- Stylish and Modular Design: We understand that style matters. The NuEyes e3+ can be worn with an external battery pack for “glasses” look and feel or attach the included battery for ultimate comfort and ergonomics. The e3+ also boasts a new pupillary adjustment for each eye to make clarity and ease of use our top priority with the e3+.
Whether you are looking for help to watch TV again, read a book, cook in the kitchen, or just watch your favorite sports team at the stadium, the e3+’s ergonomic easy-to-use design is meant for all-day wearability.
Compact. Convertible. Powerful.
Powered withNuEyesvisual AI software, thee3+can help with watching TV, reading a book, cooking in the kitchen, or just watching your favorite sports team at the stadium. Thee3+’sergonomic, easy-to-use design helps with all day wearability. Its new modular design and pupil adjustment makes it the newest and most advanced low vision wearable to date.
See loved ones faces again with the e3+ forward facing Ultra HD Camera.
Comfortably Watch TV from your favorite easy chair or couch. The e3+ HD camera provides superb clairty at distance.
Don’t settle for those bulk machines that sit it one place. Easily read anywhere with the e3+ wearable magnifier.
Easily adjust the pupil distance for your eyes as well as attach/detach the portable battery for a “glasses” like experience.
Discover Category-Leading XR
NuEyes is empowering your vision in a whole NEW way with the latest wearable magnifier for those with low vision! This innovative product has been designed for your everyday needs.
Find your comfort zone. Stepless IPD (inter-pupillary distance) adjustment lets you fine-tune your viewing experience. Focused, always. Adjust the diopters on each lens to optimize focus and go glasses-free.
- Detachable for enhanced portability.
- Up to 2 hours of continuous power.
- Additional Battery extends up to 5hrs
- Hot-swappable and replaceable.
- Adjustable for exact fit.
- Counterweight for balanced comfort.
- Wearable magnifier
- 110 degree Field of View
- Variable Magnification up to 18x
- Variable Contrast
- Voice Commands
- Wireless/ Bluetooth/ WiFi Capable
- Lightweight Design
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour no-obligation personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.
You may also like…
NuEyes e2+ Low Vision Glasses$2,795.00
Vision Buddy Low Vision Wearable Glasses$2,995.00
Envision Low Vision Glasses – Professional Edition$3,499.00
Patriot ViewPoint Low Vision Glasses$2,995.00
eSight 4 Low Vision Glasses$6,950.00
Eyedaptic EYE5 Low Vision Glasses$3,995.00
NuEyes Pro3 Augmented Reality Low Vision Glasses$3,895.00