Meet the Eyedaptic EYE5 Low Vision Glasses – available now with EyeSwitch!
Take advantage of both the camera in the phone and glasses for 2-in-1 functionality of a wearable visual aid and handheld magnifier.
Equipped with patented simulated natural vision software, the new Eyedaptic EYE5 solution optimizes the user’s functional peripheral vision. It does this through a small embedded camera which captures your environment, manipulates and enhances the pixels and re-displays the image.
By providing a hands-free viewing experience, the EYE5 simulates natural vision to help those with retina-related vision loss lead fuller, more independent lives.
Glasses for AMD and Diabetic Retinopathy Vision Assistance
We improve the vision of those suffering from retinal disorders including AMD (age related macular degeneration) through the development of software driven smart glasses, leveraging the power of augmented reality (AR) technology. Eyedaptic glasses use augmented reality technology to improve vision and artificial intelligence for a more natural vision experience for those who suffer from AMD (age-related macular degeneration) and other low vision impairments.
Weighing in at less than 3 oz., all new EYE5 Low Vision Glasses are lightweight and discreet for complete comfort and cosmetic appearance. Key features included are all-in-one user interface, image processing and battery charging in a cell phone tethered to the glasses
for vision-enhancing use.
- All-in-one user interface for easy control
- AutoZoom Mode for viewing text in a variety of situations
- Facial Detection to help see family and friends
- Contrast Enhancement Controls for further image enhancements
- 2-in-1 wearable and hand-held magnifier
Vision Enhancing Features
- AutoZoom Mode
- Facial Detection
- Contrast Enhancement
- 2-in 1 wearable
- Hand-held magnifier
In this video we go over what is in the box when you receive your EYE5 Low Vision Glasses. In the package, you should find the EYE5 Quick Start Guide, companion phone box, and EYE5 glasses.
Ideal Applications review some important features like EyeSwitch™, Autozoom and Stabilization and how to use them to make the most of your EYE5 Low Vision Glasses.
Tech Talk videos
- Vision Tech Talks #1 – Who is Charlie & Intro – Charlie introduces himself, his personal eyesight struggles, and takes us through the low vision solution Eyedaptic offers through its patented augmented reality technology.
- Vision Tech Talks #2 – Quick Look – In this video, Charlie quickly demonstrates how he uses the all-new EYE5 glasses. Stay tuned for more videos!
- Vision Tech Talks #3 – Interview with Chuck – In the third installment of the Vision Tech Talks series, Charlie interviews user Chuck about his experience with the EYE5 glasses. Chuck has tried most every wearable visual aid on the market today, and tells us why he prefers Eyedaptic.
- Vision Tech Talks #4 – Interview with Elizabeth Baker – Sit down with Charlie while he chats with real-life user Elizabeth Baker to discuss how she uses the new EYE5 glasses and their features to never miss a detail – from helping her pay the bills online to enjoying her children’s sporting events from the sidelines, all while never missing a beat (or step!)
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour no-obligation personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.