NuEyes e2 Low Vision Glasses
Re-Introducing NuEyes e2 — completely modernized! Headworn Electronic Magnifier for Low Vision that is Evenly Balanced and Comfortable to Wear!
Unlike other products that are simply a VR headset smartphone holder, the e2 was designed from the ground up to be evenly balanced on your face for maximum comfort. Because the e2 is a self-contained device, it eliminates the added weight and heat of a smartphone that is simply inside a VR holder. We are the only all-in-one device designed to help the visually impaired with maximum comfort allowing it to be worn for extended periods of time.
How Does the NuEyes e2 Work?
The NuEyes e2 Wearable Electronic Magnifier includes live TV and movie streaming, encompasses a light evenly distributed weight magnifier with a 101-degree field of view. Our three easy control buttons give simple access to magnification, contrast and OCR/Text to Speech. The NuEyes e2 product line delivers unparalleled clarity with a 3K display (1440 x 1600 screen resolution at 90hz refresh rate), HD camera and QUALCOMM 835 snapdragon processor.
Utilizing the latest in augmented and virtual reality devices, NuEyes proprietary software helps the consumer get the most out of their usable vision.
The NuEyes e2 was designed to be a device that not only helps the visually impaired but is extremely easy to use. The only thing you need to do is press the power button and put the device on your head. Utilizing the 3K LCD screens you will immediately notice how clear the world becomes. Designed around ease of use you can control the device with three buttons on the right-hand side of the device. You can use the variable magnification depending if you want to read, watch TV, or look at a loved one’s face. Depending on your eye condition you also have three different contrasts to choose from. And OCR/text to speech as the third and final button. If your eyes get tired from reading or you experience eye strain the OCR comes in handy.
Features / Wow Factor:
- No Cell Phone is being repurposed in a VR headset. This is big!
- Intelligence is uniquely located inside neck cushion and front display
- Unique counterweighted design provides lightweight comfort
- OCR/Text to Speech can be activated with the push of a button
- Live TV and movie streaming
- Variable Magnification up to 18x
- 101 degree Field of View
- Easy to use 3 Button Control
- Contrast – Normal View, Black on White, White on Black
- Lightweight design – does not have the added weight and heat of a cell phone inside a VR holder.
Entertaining and Educational Videos About NuEyes e2:
- Testimonial – https://nelowvision.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/e2-Testimonial.mp4
- How to use the NuEyes e2 – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iUegnTb–tK04aK_fyNtFLdRQrDVZeud/view
- <Click here for NuEyes e2 User’s Manual>
- <Click here for NuEyes e2 Connecting to WiFi>
- <Click here for NuEyes e2 Manual V3 9-4-19>
We Are Here To Help
Use this form to request information or free demonstration:
You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.