MagniLink TAB Tablet Solution i7 Processor
Use the form below to request information or free demonstration
Same great features as the MagniLink TAB but with a better processor and more GB of RAM!
The MagniLink TAB is a complete and mobile tablet solution with high performance and user-friendly operation. Its space-saving design makes it ideal for use in different locations – perfect for people on the go!
Use the internal camera for reading or the high-quality external camera for both distance and close-up viewing.
MagniLink TAB has a touch screen with a low vision adapted buttons. You can also control the unit by gestures or connect a Bluetooth keyboard and control it by hotkeys. The functionality is adaptable to the individual user by removing and customizing features.
A complete solution
This tablet solution based on a Microsoft Surface Pro with 12.3” screen gives the user a complete mobile solution. The unit is perfect for any smaller task, as well as for long term reading. Use it as a video magnifier with built-in OCR, or as a complete computer with access to everything – gives endless possibilities!
Use the internal camera for reading or the high-quality external camera for both distance and close-up viewing. This gives optimized possibilities for reading, writing and object viewing.
Connect and communicate
MagniLink TAB is easily connected to your network with WiFi and you can use different accessories connected with Bluetooth. Internet and other standard applications are only a click away – with MagniLink TAB you can easily communicate with the rest of the world!
Listen to your text
The high-performance software is included and with the built-in OCR and Text to Speech, your text can be read aloud for the best possible experience. Several different viewing modes are available for increased reading speed, reading endurance and a more relaxed reading!
Mobility in focus
MagniLink TAB is foldable and lightweight with easy and quick startup – you can start working almost immediately. This makes the unit ideal for use in the classroom and the workplace environment and also on the go!
MagniLink TAB – the low vision adapted solution for every need!
Tips on how to use the MagniLink TAB Pro
• Use the internal camera for reading or the high-quality external camera for both distance and close-up viewing.
• Control the unit with the touch screen with a low vision adapted buttons. You can also use gestures or connect a Bluetooth keyboard and control it by hotkeys.
• Listen to your text with the built-in OCR and Text to Speech. Several different viewing modes are available for increased reading speed, reading endurance and a more relaxed reading.
• Connect to your network with WiFi and you can use different accessories connected with Bluetooth. Internet and other standard applications are only a click away – with MagniLink TAB you can easily communicate with the rest of the world!
• Take the TAB with you whenever you want. It´s foldable and lightweight with an easy and quick startup. Ideal for use in the classroom and the workplace environment and also on the go!
MagniLink TAB featured in The Blind Life
On the well-known YouTube channel ”The Blind Life”, Sam, who is visually impaired himself, is presenting videos about assistive technology. This time he is visiting Charlie Collins from LVI America who presents the MagniLink TAB. See the video!
MagniLink TAB – the low vision adapted solution for every need – now even better!
A new updated software is now available for MagniLink TAB – the portable and lightweight all-in-one unit that provides the best of possibilities.
MagniLink TAB is a portable system based on the tablet Microsoft Surface Pro. It is a complete solution with high performance and user-friendly operation. Its space-saving design makes it ideal for use in different locations – perfect for people on the go!
In close collaboration with our customers and end-users, we have now improved the software and added some really smart features that will improve everyday life for the user even more. For example, we have added a completely new note function and a function for image rotation to make it possible to rotate and place the external camera in more or less any way you want.
- You can open captured images and video recordings directly from the software.
- You can switch between the different cameras during video recording without interrupting the recording. Thus you can record with the external camera and at the same time use the internal camera for reading.
- It is possible to set the frequency of the cameras to 50Hz to avoid flicker on the screen from fluorescent lamps.
- You can now open .pdf documents for OCR processing.
- You can turn off and turn on column mode for OCR.
- You can save your images, video recordings and OCR-processed documents directly to your desktop.
- You can now move around in the text in several different ways even in the OCR mode, for example, with your fingers on the touch screen.
- You can use gestures to enlarge and reduce the size of the menus on the settings page.
- You can choose your own color and transparency level of the menu buttons, which now also are larger.
- You can rotate the camera image, which, for example, allows you to turn the external camera to the left side of the screen. You can also rotate the camera arm so that the camera is positioned between you and the screen, which can make it easier if you have a small workplace.
- There is a completely new note function which allows you to open or take a picture and make notes, mark, draw, OCR process and make changes to the images in several other ways. Ideal, for example, to fill in forms, take exams, etc.
- There is support for Windows built-in screen reader, Narrator, so you can get the functions in the menu read aloud.
- Now there is support for Surface Pen, that you use on the touch screen instead of using your fingers.
If you already have a MagniLink TAB and would like to update the software to this new version, 2.0, this is complimentary.
- <Click here for instructions on how to upgrade a TAB to the latest 2.0 Versions; Current owners can upgrade at no charge>
- <Click here for instruction on new keyboard shortcut features to the upgraded MagniLink TAB software>
Use this form to request information or free demonstration:
You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
How Can We Help You Or A Loved One
Education: If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with Macular Degeneration, we have prepared a 12-part eBook <Click here to download a PDF of the entire report.>
Smart Home: Our Smart Home services can help design a solution to help you or a loved one remain independent by using the many features of a Smart Home. <Click here to learn more.>
Bring Hope: We Bring Hope to people who are blind or visually impaired through the many products and services we offer. <Click here to learn more about our Bring Hope services.>
Convenience: Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Technology Specialist who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution. If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration.
You may also like…
MagniLink Zip Premium Full HD 1080p, 13” Monitor w/Battery$3,545.00
MagniLink Voice 2 Reading Machine$2,495.00
MagniLink S Premium Video Magnifier Full HD$3,995.00
Patriot 10” HD Portable Electronic Video Magnifier$1,495.00
omniReader Portable Scanning and Reading Solution with a Display$2,495.00
MagniLink One Foldable Video Magnifier$2,395.00
MagniLink TAB Tablet Solution i5 Processor$4,395.00