TOPAZ® OCR Desktop Magnifier With Speech
With the TOPAZ OCR Desktop Magnifier With Speech, you will enjoy faster reading and better comprehension with less fatigue.
The multi-featured TOPAZ OCR Desktop Magnifier With Speech magnifies and reads aloud any printed document. The clear voice, high-definition magnification, and high contrast makes reading so much easier. Comfortably switch from reading magnified texts yourself to letting the TOPAZ OCR read them to you. Just place your document under the camera and tap the lower right corner of the screen to activate the speech function. Enjoy listening to any document as it is read aloud by your selected high-quality voice.
The TOPAZ OCR Desktop Magnifier With Speech also includes an OCR camera. A simple screen tap changes TOPAZ OCR Desktop Magnifier With Speech from a video magnifier to a scanning and reading device with speech. When in OCR mode, TOPAZ displays, processes, acquires and reads aloud the document currently displayed on the screen.
- All the features of our standard TOPAZ XL HD magnifier PLUS…
- 24-inch touchscreen display
- The high-definition camera provides a crisp image that is easy to read at all magnification levels
- Widest field of view to fit more text on the screen at once, for greater productivity with less fatigue
- Magnification from 1.9x to 67x
- Use the optional GEM® image management software to view, capture, and save magnified images from TOPAZ to your computer
- Acquire and process documents displayed on the screen
- Listen to the unit read the processed text
- See a full-page view of the document with clearly marked reading zones
- Reading zones permit fast document navigation by tapping a zone and having immediate speech from that part of the document
- Continue to add more pages to the document, and quickly save it to an SD card
- Assistive reading with automatic text zone recognition
- Touch screen monitor: tap the screen to begin reading at any point and from any place in the document
- Displays full pages and automatically identifies the document layout
- Point & Read functionality: intuitive touch interface
- Overview: full letter page viewing
Click Here for the product manual.
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour no-obligation personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.