TOPAZ® OCR Desktop Video Magnifier With Speech
With the TOPAZ OCR Desktop Video Magnifier With Speech, you will enjoy faster reading and better comprehension with less fatigue.
The multi-featured TOPAZ OCR Desktop Video Magnifier With Speech magnifies and reads aloud any printed document. The clear voice, high-definition magnification, and high contrast makes reading so much easier. Comfortably switch from reading magnified texts yourself to letting the TOPAZ OCR read them to you. Just place your document under the camera and tap the lower right corner of the screen to activate the speech function. Enjoy listening to any document as it is read aloud by your selected high-quality voice.
The TOPAZ OCR Desktop Video Magnifier With Speech also includes an OCR camera. A simple screen tap changes TOPAZ OCR Desktop Video Magnifier With Speech from a video magnifier to a scanning and reading device with speech. When in OCR mode, TOPAZ displays, processes, acquires and reads aloud the document currently displayed on the screen.
- All the features of our standard TOPAZ XL HD magnifier PLUS…
- 24-inch touchscreen display
- The high-definition camera provides a crisp image that is easy to read at all magnification levels
- Widest field of view to fit more text on the screen at once, for greater productivity with less fatigue
- Magnification from 1.9x to 67x
- Use the optional GEM® image management software to view, capture, and save magnified images from TOPAZ to your computer
- Acquire and process documents displayed on the screen
- Listen to the unit read the processed text
- See a full-page view of the document with clearly marked reading zones
- Reading zones permit fast document navigation by tapping a zone and having immediate speech from that part of the document
- Continue to add more pages to the document, and quickly save it to an SD card
- Assistive reading with automatic text zone recognition
- Touch screen monitor: tap the screen to begin reading at any point and from any place in the document
- Displays full pages and automatically identifies the document layout
- Point & Read functionality: intuitive touch interface
- Overview: full letter page viewing
Click Here for the product manual.
Want to Learn More?
To schedule a no-obligation demonstration, contact a Low Vision Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training, and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with Macular Degeneration and other forms of vision loss.