Romeo 60 Single-Sided Braille Embosser
The next generation of braille embossers is here, and it’s all grown up, performing beautifully in school, work, and home settings. The new Romeo and Juliet continue to maintain their reputation for providing high-quality braille, but they now have a new, modern platform.
The most convenient braille embossers on the market
You can send files from your iPad® or other mobile device using Bluetooth. With the built-in UEB (replacement for Grade 2) contracted braille translator and Firebird, Romeo and Juliet can support all your brailling needs. Your students can even send files directly from HumanWare’s BrailleNote™ Touch. It’s one-step printing at its best!
Romeo embosses single-sided, while Juliet supports double-sided and interpoint braille. Both products are proudly built and supported in the USA.
Romeo and Juliet are the only braille printers that produce high-quality braille text and graphics over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth at an affordable price. With Romeo and Juliet, there is truly a happy ending!
Works seamlessly with BrailleNote Touch
Braille users are embracing the new BrailleNote Touch, which combines the simplicity and accessibility of a note taker with the power and efficiency of a modern smartphone or tablet. Users can type using the traditional braille keyboard or on the TouchBraille screen, providing visual feedback for sighted teachers, students, and co-workers.
With BrailleNote Touch, users can create and edit documents in the classroom, at the office, or at home. And now they can send these documents directly to Romeo and Juliet with a simple command over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
This is truly one-step braille production at its best.
Tactile Graphics with Firebird
Now everyone can produce tactile graphics at an affordable price. Firebird extends Romeo and Juliet’s ease of use, so anyone can produce graphics at 50 dpi. Just import files or draw what you need, and then print. It’s that easy.
On the BrailleNote Touch, use KeyGraphics, our special graphical tool, to print images directly, without needing extra calibrations. In keeping with HumanWare’s compatibility, this can be used by teachers or family members with the BrailleNote for quick drawings.
- Unsurpassed braille quality, for easy and confident reading
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled, so you can send files from a computer, iPad or other iOS devices, Android device, etc.
- Firebird tactile graphics software included, so you can handle all your brailling needs in one device
- Sideways and booklet printing styles, so you can print newspapers and magazines and retaining formatting
- UEB contracted braille translator built in, making it easy to produce braille documents quickly
- Adjustable braille dot height for individual reading preferences
- American English speech, designed specifically for the US market
- Lighted control panel with speech and braille and tactile labels, making it easy for both blind and sighted users
View the complete Romeo/Juliet video tutorial below-
Learn how to emboss from a thumb drive-
Untangling the Mysteries of Graphic Embossers
HumanWare has published their latest webinar “Untangling the Mysteries of Graphic Embossers.” Watch this webinar presented by tactile graphics expert, Lucia Hasty (http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/about-html/4pw2hq/770950709). You will learn:
- What makes a good tactile graphic?
- What is DPI and how does it affect the quality of the graphic?
- What’s new in the free Firebirdgraphicsoftware for Enabling embossers?
We are pleased to announce a new firmware update on Romeo and Juliet embossers. <Click Here to Learn About the New Firmware Update for Romeo and Juliet Embossers>
Free Demonstration: Use this form to request information or free demonstration:
How Can We Help You Or A Loved One
- Buddy App: Have you been having a difficult time learning how to use a HumanWare product? The HumanWare Buddy App is the perfect tool to learn, teach and interact with HumanWare’s products. <Click here to learn more.>
- eBook: If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with Macular Degeneration, we have prepared a 12-part eBook <Click here to download a PDF of the entire report.>
Smart Home: Our Smart Home services can help design a solution to help you or a loved one remain independent by using the many features of a Smart Home. <Click here to learn more.>
Bring Hope: We Bring Hope to people who are blind or visually impaired through the many products and services we offer. <Click here to learn more about our Bring Hope services.>
Convenience: Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Technology Specialist who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution. If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration.
To learn more about this or any of our products and services or to schedule a no obligation demonstration, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Technology Specialist who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.