Braille Box V5 Braille Embosser
The Braille Box V5 is a perfect fit for any braille production setting. It is designed with both performance and style in mind. The Braille Box V5 has a small footprint that fits on most desks, and with amazing noise canceling properties, the Braille Box V5 is regarded as one of the quietest high production braille embossers on the market.
- Speed – Braille Box V5 speed is 300 characters per second – this is fastest production embosser at this price point
- Capacity – Braille Box V5 can hold up to 400 sheets at a time – High capacity production
- Paper – Braille Box V5 can support 11″x17″ braille sizes, and uses large cut-sheet paper
- Quality – Braille Box V5 graphics are tactile high resolution, and double-sided.
- Formatting – Braille Box V5 offers seamless book printing, and magazine format embossing is automatic
- Connectivity – Braille Box V5 connects wirelessly, using onboard bluetooth and wifi.
- Quiet – Braille Box V5 is the quietest production quality braille embosser resulting from a case which absorbs sounds
Braille Box V5 is a contemporary masterpiece for Index Braille and the production braille embossing market. The Braille Box V5 has set the new standard for high speed braille production and for high volume braille production printing on cut sheet paper. This is a braille embosser that fulfills user needs in a way that no braille printer has ever done before.
Packed with meaningful features, Braille Box V5 delivers so much more than competitor production braille embossers at 300 characters per second.
Loaded with cutting-edge technology, Braille Box V5 is smaller; lighter, more affordable and easier to operate for both sighted and visually impaired users with the braille and ink printed interface panel.
In a braille production environment where speed is essential, you can be assured the Braille Box V5 from Index is a perfect fit! Embossing at 300CPS this double-sided braille embosser uses large, cut- sheet paper to emboss magazine format automatically taking the busy work out of braille book production.
This modern solution for braille production is flexible and works great in any environment! With an embedded web interface this embosser works great for users who prefer to navigate the printer over the internet and its easy new user interface also makes it great for users who prefer to control the embosser at the machine itself.
We Are Here To Help
To learn more about this or any of our products and services or to schedule a no obligation demonstration, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Technology Specialist who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.