Focus 14 Blue Generation 5
Focus 14 Blue Generation 5 – Ultra-Portable Braille Display!
The fifth generation of the Focus 14 Blue braille display is more rugged and stronger than ever. We’ve built the housing from aluminum and steel, added bumpers to absorb shock, and physically isolated the Braille cells to create a Braille display to meet the demands of the active user.
The Focus 14 Blue combines comfort, portability, and advanced features for the ultimate go-anywhere Braille interface device. A highly responsive 8-dot keyboard and seamless USB-C and Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity make the Focus 14 Blue the ideal note-taking companion for smartphones, iPads®, tablets and other mobile devices.
Focus® 14 Blue Generation 5, the most RUGGED portable Braille Display available, has been drop tested to US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G.
- 14 Braille cells
- 8-dot Braille keyboard
- Smooth, paper-like feel
- Convenient thumb key and panning buttons
- Our exclusive NAV Rockers let you rapidly scroll by line, sentence, paragraph, or pan through a document
- Menu button for quick access to settings
- Adjustable key repeat for rapid scrolling and panning
- Select your personal Braille firmness with VariBraille
- Time and Date display
Compatibility and Connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity – switch between five Bluetooth devices
- USB 3.1c micro connector – always right-side-up
- USB connector engineered to “float” and resist breaking
- Perfect companion for smartphone, tablet, or laptop
Click Here to view the user’s guide for this product.
Want to Learn More?
To schedule a no obligation demonstration, contact a Low Vision Specialists at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with Macular Degeneration and other forms of vision loss.