FanFold-D V5 Braille Printer
The FanFold-DV5 is a truly affordable high-speed, single-tractor-fed braille printer, and at an affordable price. Some of the features include:
- 1000 pages per hour
- Low noise level
- Streamlined, simple construction
- Easy maintenance
- Intelligent user interface
Traditional High-Speed Fanfold Paper
Continuous fanfold paper is traditionally the most popular format in braille high volume production printing. This enables the printing of a full box of paper without the need to monitor.
The noise level of the Fanfold-D V5 is the lowest among high-speed braille printers and has been achieved by:
- Fully sealed unit including paper in and out bins
- Installation of mufflers for ventilation
- Acoustic hood with internal noise damping hood
Here’s a link you might find interesting – Index FanFold-D V5 embosser images: Link to Flickr Album
Videos and Hot Fix Links
- Library of several helpful videos
- FanFold-D getting started
- BrailleBox getting started
- Web Interface to Monitor V5 Printers
- Hot fix 2019-11-13
February-02-2020 Firmware Update for V5 embossers – Index BrailleApp. <Click Here to Learn More>
The Index BrailleApp is a game-changer of Braille editors. It is included free-of-charge, for an unlimited number of users in all Index V5 printers.
- Braille editor with Previewing, editing and saving of the braille document
- Braille layout monitoring, selection and editing
- Monitoring of the embosser, status, update, network, Bluetooth and USB memory stick
- Communication setup, network and Bluetooth
Index BrailleApp is available in all Index V5 printers, connected to a LAN and upgraded to the latest firmware.
We Are Here To Help
To learn more about this or any of our products and services or to schedule a no obligation demonstration, contact a Low Vision Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.