BrailleNote Touch 32 Plus – Braille Note Taker/Tablet
BrailleNote Touch ‘Plus’ Braille Note Taker Tablet is the most powerful and up-to-date note taker in the assistive technology industry packed with educational tools.
Designed to be used in the classroom, at home or at work, the revolutionary BrailleNote Touch Plus will be your guide through your life journey!
Say hello to a gigantic upgrade in the foundational platform!
The ever-innovative BrailleNote Touch Plus now combines the simplicity and accessibility of a note taker with the power and efficiency of a modern smartphone or tablet. Supported by the Android Oreo platform, which is a huge Android platform jump from the former Android Kit Kat platform (where the rest of the market is) or a jump from K to O. Now, the Android Oreo platform expands the entire experience and fulfills the digital expectations of today’s user. BrailleNote Touch Plus is hands down the most up-to-date, powerful and efficient braille note taker on the market!
Say hello to Screen Mirroring!
The BrailleNote Touch Plus can now share its screen wirelessly and remotely! This is a major benefit for Teachers of the Visually Impaired, whether they are in the classroom with the student, or across town. No longer is a teacher required to connect a wire to a monitor, just share the screen, and cut the wire!
Get the fastest and most accessible braille tablet you can ever wish for!
With its powerful, lightning fast processor, the BrailleNote Touch Plus gives you all the efficiency you need to empower your life. And since it is compatible with most third-party applications, you can download books on your BrailleNote Touch Plus and start reading in braille right away.
Never settle for less than the best!
Writing your assignments in the classroom without making any noise, downloading and reading your favorite books during your free time, watching videos on YouTube on the weekend, sending emails to your friends, sharing content to cloud services such as Dropbox and Google Drive…BrailleNote Touch Plus is the perfect tool to make this easy for you.
BrailleNote Touch Plus is the note taker that takes you from grade school to college graduation and beyond.
A note taker that fits your unique needs and goals!
BrailleNote Touch Plus is the most flexible note taker you can own. Create multiple language profiles and customize them with a large selection of braille codes and voices to choose from, ideal for those learning or proficient in other languages. BrailleNote Touch Plus is uniquely equipped with a touchscreen making the communication between the student and the teacher seamless.
…In the classroom: Whether you are a teacher looking for an easy and interactive approach to help your students learn braille or a student who needs the most efficient tool to accomplish their everyday tasks, BrailleNote Touch Plus is designed to help you complete all class work easier and be more efficient than ever.
…At work: BrailleNote Touch Plus is also designed to make everyday office tasks as simple and seamless as possible for you, from creating and reading professional documents and emails to browsing the web or managing your agenda.
Powered by Android and driven by KeySoft for efficiency and productivity
KeySoft is the driving force behind the BrailleNote Touch Plus, completely rewritten to accommodate a current Android operating system and provide an immersive and connected experience.
BrailleNote Touch Plus enables you to efficiently embrace technology and connect with the world like never before!
Powered by Dolphin EasyReader
BrailleNote Touch Plus comes with Dolphin’s EasyReader Plus application installed, a free and accessible reading application specifically tailored for the BrailleNote Touch Plus with direct access to Bookshare, NFB-Newsline, RNIB, and many other book services.
- Powered by Android 8.1 Oreo, extremely more powerful and faster.
- Now only a 20sec boot up, versus 1-2 minute.
- Screen Mirroring allows wirelessly viewing of students notetaker, which is a huge benefit for teachers.
- New “upgrade-able” platform, so users stay current.
- Provided with EasyReader Plus, a new reading application specifically tailored for BrailleNote Touch Plus
- Optimized Chrome web browsing, Not Firefox!
- Filled with educational tools including math learning and graph creation
- Perfect braille translation in contracted or uncontracted braille, including UEB and multiple languages.
- Use Exchange, POP or IMAP email accounts.
- Fully supports standard keyboards to enhance transferable skills.
- Cooperative tool via its touchscreen provides instant feedback.
- Optimized user experience powered by KeySoft, which is more stable.
- Enhanced web view navigating.
- Innovative tactile graph view.
- Free and automatic updates.
- Modern and simple menu-driven interface.
- Familiar keyboard shortcuts to efficiently accomplish tasks.
- Professional documents created with KeyWord.
- Printed material instantly converted to braille using the included optimized KNFB Reader application.
- Team collaboration by sharing documents using Google Drive or other cloud services.
- Synchronized emails, contacts and calendars with KeyMail.
- Includes a removable Perkins style keyboard.
Wireless printer connections!
Improved battery performance.
- Access to Google Assistant, and much more
What’s in the box
- BrailleNote Touch Plus tablet
- Carrying case
- Nylon strap with shoulder pad
- Power adaptor
- USB-C cable
- Printed warranty sheet
- Printed/Braille Getting Started sheet
- Printed/Braille Command Summary
- Cleaning cloth
We Are Here To Help
To learn more about this or any of our products and services or to schedule a no obligation demonstration, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Technology Specialist who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.