TOPAZ® PHD 12″ Portable Magnifier
The Topaz PHD 12″ Portable Low Vision Magnifier – Designed For Your Lifestyle!
Intuitive and fully-featured portable low vision magnifier provides brilliant image quality in a compact and portable design!
The lightweight TOPAZ® PHD 12″ Portable Low Vision Magnifier offers the comfort and productivity features of a desktop magnifier but folds away like a laptop. With auto-focus, a wide magnification range, intuitive controls, six default and 27 customizable high-contrast color modes, and adjustable reading lines and masks, the new TOPAZ® PHD 12″ Portable Low Vision Magnifier offers the freedom to independently read and view the details that matter in the home, office, classroom, or on the go.
- Brilliant image quality that is easy to read at all magnification levels with magnification to 31 times (on a 15-inch monitor; up to 24 times on a 12-inch monitor)
- Lightweight, collapsible, portable design
- Choice of monitor sizes: 12-inch or 15-inch
- Auto-focus camera
- Six default and 27 configurable screen color modes for a total of 33
- Document reading and self-viewing modes
- Over 9 inches of working space to write and work comfortably
- Adjustable reference lines and masks to easily keep your place and reduce glare
- Find function to quickly zoom out, locate the next area of interest, and zoom back in
- SD Card slot to quickly store images
- USB PC connectivity when used with GEM® software
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- XY table for a smooth gliding motion while you read
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour free personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.