Pebble HD Portable Electronic Video Magnifier With Stand
Pebble HD — The only HD Handheld Low Vision Magnifier you’ll ever need — now comes with its own stand!
Increased Magnification • Hands-free • Lightweight • Portable • Comfortable reading angle
Pebble HD with stand is a low vision magnifier that has an HD camera providing a crisp, clear, colorful, high definition picture. The Pebble Stand gives you increased magnification (3x more) without having to lift your pebble from the reading surface. Its ergonomic design allows you to sit back and read at a more comfortable angle.
This portable low vision magnifier with a hands-free stand allows you to effortlessly glide through reading materials.
Its ergonomic lightweight compact design makes it the perfect low vision aid whether at home, at school, in the office, or on the go. Carry this low vision magnifier in your pocket, purse, or clip it on your belt with the included carrying case.
The only time you’ll know it’s there is when you need it!
The Pebble HD is handy in many different locations with an HD camera providing a clear, colorful, high definition picture and a foldable, adjustable handle for ergonomic comfort.
Expanded Magnification Ranges
The Pebble HD with Stand gives expanded magnification ranges from 1.9x to 21.1x to give you extended zoom, magnification and field of view.
Weighing just 7.2 ounces, the Pebble HD is considered to be the lightest on the market for the 4.3” monitor size.
The Pebble HD is small enough to bring anywhere. Simply put it in your pocket to use when you are:
- Shopping – to read price tags, sales signs, advertising, and flyers
- At school – to read the bulletin board, cafeteria, and bus signs
- At work – to quickly review/sign documents, read quickly on the go
- At home – for writing checks, light reading, nail care, magnifying anything
- At the pharmacy – to read prescriptions and medication information
- Traveling – to read signs and maps
- At restaurants – to read the menus
- At the bank – to write checks, read receipts and other contracts
- At the library – to read books, magazines, newspapers, and printed materials
- In any situation – when you need a handheld video magnifier
Unique “T” shaped handle
The unique “T” shaped handle is specifically designed to provide:
- The least amount of stress on a users wrist
- Equal balance and weight distribution for both handle and viewing monitor
- Very comfortable grip, which also helps to limit accidental dropping
- Hands-free writing, keeping users hands-on paper and pen, not their magnifier
- Multiple hands-free positions (viewing Rx, filing a nail, playing cards, etc.)
- Fully encased battery, like a cell phone, users DO NOT change batteries, only re-charge them.
Which would you prefer?
|Pebble HD||Optical Magnifiers|
|28 Available Viewing Modes|
|Freeze Frame Feature|
|Adjustable & Foldable|
|Large Field of View|
|Image Capture & Recall|
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour free personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.