Brailliant BI 20X Braille Display (2yr Warranty)
The NEW, portable 20-cell refreshable braille device is the perfect companion to any mobile device that makes reading enjoyable while keeping you connected on the go. The Brailliant BI 20X Braille Display is a portable, connected 20-cell refreshable braille display and the perfect companion to any mobile device!
User-driven experience with every stroke
KeySoft Lite is a user-friendly interface that lets you accomplish daily tasks through its onboard KeySoft suite of applications. It powers the Brailliant BI 20X providing an intuitive transition to those who have previously used any KeySoft-enabled HumanWare device.
Customizable braille experience
Have full control over your writing and reading experience by selecting the braille table of your choice. Hide or show applications by customizing KeySofts Lite Main Menu and configure thumb keys to match your braille reading preference. The Brailliant BI X series gives you flexibility through its storage options and the included onboard braille translation ensures compatibility with various file types. Saving, opening and transferring data could not be easier.
Carry your library in your pocket and read at your speed!
Connect via your Wi-Fi-enabled Brailliant BI 20X and use the Victor Reader app to download resources instantly from online libraries such as Bookshare, NLS BARD, NFB Newsline and many more to follow. Read a book effortlessly using the HumanWare signature thumb keys, or through the enabling of Automatic scrolling that will refresh the braille display to your reading speed.
Take notes during your meeting using the KeySoft Lite editor application, KeyPad. Easily switch to your connected screen reader to send emails or a text. The ergonomic keyboard of your Brailliant BI 20X, adds to the enjoyment of writing comfortably and in near silence.
- 20 cell refreshable braille display with standalone applications
- Connect to 5 Bluetooth devices and 1 USB as a braille display
- KeySoft Lite – Intuitive and seamless user experience with standalone productive applications
- Flexible on storage – All application standalone easily accessible without external storage.
- 16GB Internal useable storage
- SD card / USB
- Onboard braille translation, allows translating braille to print and vice versa
- Switches between braille grades to aid users build proficiency in contracted braille.
- Daisy book player
- Victor Reader application– Instantly download resources from Bookshare, NLS BARD and other libraries
- Supports various file types including DOCX, DOC, TXT, BRF, BRL, and more
- Basic notetaking – Use the ergonomic and silent Perkins style keyboard for making notes during meetings and classes.
- Lightweight and easy to carry with the included carry case. The perfect braille companion on the go.
- Exam mode, removes access to the internal storage during an exam environment
- More to come: Audio support will soon follow from a free upgrade. Listen to audiobooks, extending the availability to your favorite books and novels.
- Dimensions : 93mm(3.3’) X 182mm(7.2’) X 23mm(0.9’)
- Weight: 400g
- The following system languages are supported: English, French FR, French CA, German, Dutch
Use this form to request a quote or to schedule a free demonstration:
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products. and have two (2) assistive technology showroom centers – one in Worcester, MA, and a second in Shelton, CT.
At each of our technology showrooms, we provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our free demonstrations – either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office or school – clients experience a relaxed 2-hour free personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a free demonstration on this or any of our products.