Prodigi Connect 12 With Distance Viewing
So Lightweight & Thin… So Cool
We are thrilled to re-introduce Prodigi Connect 12, one of the most powerful digital magnifiers on the market – with desktop and distance viewing.
It is a wonderful solution for low vision students or anyone suffering from low vision who is looking to enlarge print and images, using an Android tablet. The Distance Viewing camera allows user to view documents or classwork from their desk.
Prodigi Connect 12 is extremely portable and lightweight (under 2 pounds.) It’s equipped with diamond edge technology which will keep the letters crisp and precise even when you maximize the size of the image. The Prodigi software is built into/on a Samsung Tablet, is Google Approved and allows access to all applications and Google settings.
The long lasting battery (up to 12 hours) ensures that low vision students and all users can go a full day without worrying. For added wow, view on a huge CCTV! In the Prodigi “Live Mode” a student can write under the tablet just like they would with a CCTV.
This product includes:
- Foldable stand and tablet, installed and pre-assembled
- Ready to use apps: Dropbox, Google suite, and more!
- USB cable and international switching power charger
- Compatible with Bluetooth keyboard (included)
- Laptop style carrying case with various pouches and shoulder strap
- Powerful, wireless camera – up to 40x magnification in full HD with integrated capture function
- Lightweight and extremely portable
- Stand keeps tablet secure
- Tablet can be customized for each user. (Prodigi and Google)
- Multicapture: Capture a book or any multipage document, and then read it from first to last page
- Protective carrying case
- 2-inch full HD touchscreen with direct access to object or document being viewed
- Camera rests in a secure, movable arm with a strong clamp
- In the Prodigi “Live Mode” a student can write under the tablet just like they would with a CCTV.
- Open Android platform provides access to 1,500,000 apps and native synchronization with Google world
- Google Docs, Drive, Gmail, Google+, Hangouts, Chrome (all preinstalled)
- Smartboard connectivity (Promethean, TeamViewer, VNC)
- Bookshare, BARD, Pyxyma, and many other content providers
- Available in the following languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
<Click here to learn about the new features added to the Prodigi™ software>
Use this form to request a quote or to schedule a no-obligation demonstration:
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products and an assistive technology showroom center.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations – either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school – clients experience a relaxed 2-hour free personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.