Are You Compliant?
Is your organization compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) & 508 (IT Accessibility Program) requirements for the blind and visually impaired?
Litigation costs can range from thousands to millions of dollars. Here are just a few examples of recent cases:
- National Federation of the Blind, et al., v. The City of New York, et al.
- National Federation of the Blind of California, et al. v. Uber Technologies, Inc., et al.
- National Federation of the Blind, et al. v. Scribd, Inc.
- American Council of the Blind (“ACB”) v. Netflix Inc.
- ACB, et al. v. Hulu LLC
- American Council of the Blind, Michael Godino, et al. v. Keenwawa, Inc., d/b/a Eatsa
- National Federation of the Blind (NFB), et al. v. Law School Admissions Council (LSAC)
- UC Berkeley Accommodations Initiative Structured Negotiations
- National Federation of the Blind (NFB), et al. v. Target Corporation
- Reading Access Investigation
The New England Low Vision and Blindness experts can help you put a plan together to make sure you are compliant at the estimated cost:
Our Care Commitment To You
It should be IMPOSSIBLE for anyone with Low Vision NOT to know about & experience our technology.
We are here to help. We are well known, tested, proven and trusted. No matter what your low vision or blindness needs, we have the right solution with compassionate care.
We represent nearly 100% of all major low vision and blindness suppliers, offering the latest up-to-date and most consumer choice under one roof.
We go to your home, work or school for training, so you can be trained in the actual environment where you are using the technology.
Our Advanced Low Vision Eye Rehabilitation Clinic provides a unique, personalized 2-hour experience in specialty low vision rehabilitation services to supplement traditional eye care.
Through our Peace of Mind Program, we offer 3 convenient monthly pricing packages. Training & support is included, no more worries.
We have two Low Vision Adaptive Technology Showrooms (Massachusetts and Connecticut) where you can experience a hands-on evaluation and training with the latest visual impairment technology.
Our return policy is designed to provide you with sufficient time to ensure you made the right decision and you are completely satisfied.