Ophthalmic Resource For Untreatable Patients
Patients ask us, "How come my Doctor did not inform me of these resources?"
What Happens With Your Patients Who Are No Longer Treatable?
- What do you tell them?
- Where do they go?
- How are they helped?
This is where we come in...
- We are a resource for helping Untreatable Patients.
- Our clients are mostly patients who are no longer treatable with surgery or injections.
- We operate as an extension of your Ophthalmic practice - inside your Untreatable Patient's home, work or school.
- Many of our Clients are Seniors with no technology experience.
- Together we improve outcomes for a return to normalcy, revitalized self esteem and renewed quality of life.
Ophthalmologists - We Can Help!
We Are Well Known, Tested, Proven and Trusted
Three (3) convenient Ophthalmic options to get started -- At NO CHARGE:
- OPTION 1 - We drive to you for a short 10 minute meeting, or by phone, and explain how we help your untreatable patients. Simply e-mail us to let us know your intent to set up a meeting. (email@example.com)
- OPTION 2 - We drive to you, and bring several of our Top 10 Technologies from our Showroom to your Practice. You provide the room. We can stay up to 5 hours per day, and see as many patients as you would like.
- OPTION 3 - You submit one of the Patient Referral Forms below. Either electronically or fax. Then, one of our Low Vision Specialists will follow up with your Patient within 24 hours. Also, after you refer your Patient to us, we will notify you how we were able to help your Patient.
Two (2) Convenient Patient Referral Forms
Why is Vision Rehabilitation So Important? - (video) >>>
“Vision rehabilitation is now the standard of care for patients who are losing their vision.” Watch the enlightening video from the American Academy of Ophthalmology on the priority of vision rehabilitation, and the importance of making sure patients are referred to vision rehabilitation providers early in their vision loss.
Our Care Commitment
We are here to help and have an unfair advantage – We care more! No matter what your Patient's low vision or blindness needs, we have the right solution with compassionate care.
We represent nearly 100% of all major low vision and blindness suppliers, offering the most consumer choice under one roof.
We go to your Patient's home, work or school for training, so they can be trained in the actual environment where they are using the technology.
Our Advanced Low Vision Eye Rehabilitation Clinic provides a unique, personalized 2-hour experience in specialty low vision rehabilitation services to supplement traditional eye care.
Through our Peace of Mind CCTV Program, we offer 3 convenient monthly pricing packages. Training & support is included, no more worries.
We have two Low Vision Adaptive Technology Showrooms (Massachusetts and Connecticut) where your Patients can experience a hands-on evaluation and training with the latest visual impairment technology.
Our return policy is designed to provide you with sufficient time to ensure your Patient made the right decision and that they are completely satisfied.
Expert Help From Start To Finish
Our Specialized Vision Experts work one-on-one to help our visually impaired clients to gain a sense of independence and learn to compensate for their vision loss. Our 6-step process ensures your Patient's success:
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Customized, Unbiased Recommendations
- Help with Set-up and Configuration
- Training Services
- Troubleshooting Services
- Detailed Reporting, Documentation and Recommendations