Ophthalmic Kit (for Doctors) Resource for Untreatable Patients
Helping patients who are no longer treatable with surgery, injections, spectacles or low vision optometric care.
Ophthalmic Resource Kit - for Doctors
- Some patients are no longer treatable.
- We offer a much different experience than the usual referral locations (non-profit organizations, government agencies, and low vision doctors), in that we provide Free 2hr technology assessments with the worlds most trusted suppliers. This is very unique, and is not offered anywhere else in New England.
- Our Ophthalmic Resource Kit is a vital New tool for Doctors for helping untreatable patients.
- If you have patients who are no longer treatable, and are interested in receiving our Free resource kit, simply email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNTREATABLE PATIENTS ... need a Doctor's referral.
- We are asked, "Why didn't my Doctor inform me of these technology resources?"
It is EASY to Refer to us - FREE home visits.
Doctors - How to Make a Referral
- Submit one of the Patient Referral Forms located on the right side of this page.
- Our Low Vision Specialists will follow up with your Patient within 24 hours.
- If your patient is unable to visit our showroom, at no charge, we can also drive to your patients home for a FREE no obligation technology assessment.
- After you refer your Patient to us, we will notify you how we were able to help your Patient.
UNTREATABLE PATIENTS ... need technology.
- It is vital that patients receive a FREE no-obligation assessment of the latest technology, and become aware of the countless benefits.
- Traditional resources (biopics, hand held magnifiers, a talking watch, catalogs, etc.) can begin to help, but all non-technology solutions are very limited.
- Patients fully benefit from giant magnification, wearable, and scanning technology.
- Most of our clients are senior citizens with no technology experience.
Why is Vision Rehabilitation So Important? - [Video]
“Vision rehabilitation is now the standard of care for patients who are losing their vision.”
Watch the enlightening video from the American Academy of Ophthalmology on the priority of vision rehabilitation, and the importance of making sure patients are referred to vision rehabilitation providers early in their vision loss.
Technology for Patients with Low Vision - [Video]
Our Care Commitment
It should be IMPOSSIBLE for anyone with Low Vision NOT to know about & experience this technology.
We are here to help. We are well known, tested, proven and trusted. No matter what your Patient's low vision or blindness needs, we have the right solution with compassionate care.
We represent nearly 100% of all major low vision and blindness suppliers, offering the latest up-to-date and most consumer choice under one roof.
We go to your Patient's home, work or school for training, so they can be trained in the actual environment where they are using the technology.
Our Advanced Low Vision Eye Rehabilitation Clinic provides a unique, personalized 2-hour experience in specialty low vision rehabilitation services to supplement traditional eye care.
Through our Peace of Mind CCTV Program, we offer 3 convenient monthly pricing packages. Training & support is included, no more worries.
We have two Low Vision Adaptive Technology Showrooms (Massachusetts and Connecticut) where your Patients can experience a hands-on evaluation and training with the latest visual impairment technology.
Our return policy is designed to provide you with sufficient time to ensure your Patient made the right decision and that they are completely satisfied.
Expert Help From Start To Finish
Our Specialized Vision Experts work one-on-one to help our visually impaired clients to gain a sense of independence and learn to compensate for their vision loss. Our 6-step process ensures your Patient's success:
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Customized, Unbiased Recommendations
- Help with Set-up and Configuration
- Training Services
- Troubleshooting Services
- Detailed Reporting, Documentation and Recommendations