Smart Homes for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
Safe Accessible Smart Independent (S.A.S.I.) Home
Smart Homes Are The Future.
Your future can start today.
Using only Your VOICE, imagine how great it would be if you could:
- Peek in on a loved one in another State
- Schedule calendar appointments with reminders
- Make phone calls
- Lock your doors
- Adjust lighting
- Listen to music from the 40's
- Add items to shopping list
- Read books
- Order online
- Track packages
- Get weather and latest news
- Have the time spoken to you
- And much more
If you answered yes to any of these, then start today by filling out the form below
and we will send you information about our Smart Home program and how we can help.
Gloria Stuart, Senior Assistive Technology Specialist & Trainer
Watch this helpful video where Gloria answers the most popular questions like:
- What is a Smart Home and how can it help people who are blind and visually impaired
- How to use technology to help people who are blind or visually impaired in their homes
- How a Smart Home should be set up to help with independence
- Examples of when a Smart Home has helped a person who is blind or visually impaired
- How can a properly configured Smart Home help with everyday tasks like: making phone calls, reading books, controlling the television, help with lighting
- And more
Gloria also shows several examples of her favorite products, what they do and how can they help people who are blind and visually impaired live more independently.
Our Smart Home Specialists
Our Smart Home Specialists will provide expert help from start to finish, working one-on-one with you to help you learn about all the options available to help you gain greater independence. We will take care of everything. All you have to do is enjoy your New Smart Home.
Our 6-step process ensures your Smart Home is designed and customized just for you:
- Recommend Solutions
- Purchase Products
- Set Up & Installation
- Troubleshoot and Support
Our Care Commitment To You
It should be IMPOSSIBLE for anyone with Low Vision NOT to know about & experience this technology.
We are here to help. We are well known, tested, proven and trusted. No matter what your low vision or blindness needs, we have the right solution with compassionate care.
We represent nearly 100% of all major low vision and blindness suppliers, offering the latest up-to-date and most consumer choice under one roof.
We go to your home, work or school for training, so you can be trained in the actual environment where you are using the technology.
Our Advanced Low Vision Eye Rehabilitation Clinic provides a unique, personalized 2-hour experience in specialty low vision rehabilitation services to supplement traditional eye care.
Through our Peace of Mind Program, we offer 3 convenient monthly pricing packages. Training & support is included, no more worries.
We have two Low Vision Adaptive Technology Showrooms (Massachusetts and Connecticut) where you can experience a hands-on evaluation and training with the latest visual impairment technology.
Our return policy is designed to provide you with sufficient time to ensure you made the right decision and you are completely satisfied.