Victor Reader Stream 3.0 Digital Talking Book Reader
NEW Victor Reader Stream 3.0 Digital Talking Book Reader and handheld media player
A pocket-sized digital media audio player to harness the power of wireless content access
Featuring a fully tactile interface, the Victor Reader Stream is a handheld digital audio player to enjoy your media content. This assistive device lets you listen to books, newspapers, web radio, music, podcasts, and other online resources. Simple to use for anyone who is blind or living with a visual impairment, the Stream talking book player packs all your media into place and gives 15 hours of battery life, leaving more time to enjoy media content.
How does this product change your life?
With Victor Reader Stream, it’s so easy to take your books, music, and more wherever you go. Imagine being able to listen to the latest novels, magazines, or your favorite music, podcasts, and your own voice recordings, all in the palm of your hand. With its sleek, compact design and easy-to-grip edges, the digital media player gives you hours of listening wherever you are and a superior text-to-speech experience in multiple languages.
Combining versatility and ease of use, the Victor Reader Stream is specifically designed to make reading easy. More than just an audio player, its wireless capabilities will open up a world of possibilities.
- Direct download or transfer books from dedicated libraries
- Internet radio streaming or transfer content to listen offline
- Access Wikipedia
- Bookmark content
- Audio recording
- Connects to Wi-fi, to a USB or to a computer
- Online or offline modes – no need for data sim card to use the device
- Numeric keypad and specific key shapes for different functions
- Simple navigation
- Browse DAISY books by chapter, section, or phrase
- Move through text files by paragraph, sentence, word
- Go To Page key finds pages just like turning to a specific page in a printed book
- Never lose your place: your VR Stream automatically resumes where you left off
- Bookmark important passages — even record your own voice annotations
- Navigate MP3 books and music by folder or file
- Playback speed control
- Sleep key – playback stops if you fall asleep
- Information key announces book title, time elapsed/remaining, total pages and more
- Where Am I key announces reading position such as page, chapter, or song title
- Key describer announces the functions of each key
- Battery recharging time: 5 hours via AC adapter
- Battery autonomy: 15 hours
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour free personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.