The Reveal 16i Portable Magnifier is an intuitive, easy-to-use, and foldable digital magnifier that offers an unmatched crisp, and crystal-clear image quality thanks to its 10x optical zoom camera.
The Reveal 16i Portable Magnifier – designed for seniors and students with simplicity in mind – enables them to read documents, textbooks, and newspapers as well as to write down notes. Reveal 16i also allows you to view distant objects like artwork, your own backyard, or even the whiteboard. This new low-vision solution will help you stay productive in your daily life and allows students to easily carry from home to class.
Reveal 16i Portable Magnifier is a unique, smart, intuitive, and compact foldable magnifier. In addition to all the features of Reveal 16 Portable Magnifier, this smart digital magnifier also allows you to video chat with friends, check emails, watch videos on YouTube, listen to podcasts on Play Music, download the available Android applications from the Play Store and even have your books read to you.
Reveal 16i Portable Magnifier is a smart solution that allows you to open your books and take digital notes before sharing them with others. With Reveal 16i, you can use the touchscreen or the buttons. The choice is yours. Reveal 16i is truly the next generation low-vision magnifier and your personal computer is rolled into one!
Keep It Simple
With only 4 buttons and a user-friendly interface, it is the simplest magnifying solution on the market!
See Life In A Bigger, Better Way
Reveal 16i will make reading enjoyable again, even for long periods of time, without tiring your eyes thanks to its large 16-inch screen delivering an uncompromised image quality.
Reveal 16i allows you to clearly see objects at distance like artwork or your grandchild playing with his friends outside. Simply point the camera in the right direction.
Move Freely….Reveal 16i Is Foldable
Easily stow Reveal 16i when not in use or bring it with you when needed. It is lightweight, takes little space and is easily stored thanks to its ergonomic design.
The Reveal 16i allows you to:
- See at a distance with unmatched image quality.
- Download Android applications from the Play Store.
- Browse the web with Chrome.
- Video chat with your friends.
- Watch your favorite videos on YouTube.
- Listen to podcasts on Play Music.
- Check your emails.
Powered by Prodigi, you can:
- Capture and save documents and images for future reference.
- Recognize text on printed documents.
- Magnify captured documents up to 80x using Diamond Edge technology.
- Capture multi-page documents.
- Edit documents (captured or PDF).
- Read books (Bookshare).
- Take notes.
- Read documents and menus out loud to reduce eye fatigue.
- New for 2021 – Includes carrying case
Prodigi Version 4.4.0 Now Available!
We are pleased to announce the release of Prodigi 4.4.0 software for both the Reveal 16i and the Prodigi Connect 12, available as a free update you can download and install right now! Discover the three most important highlights of this software update!
The integration of the Dolphin Easy Reader in Prodigi. This helpful application will enable users to enjoy Bookshare and dozens of other International libraries such as RNIB, CELA, etc. providing access to millions of e-books, digital talking books, newspapers, and magazines from around the world. <Click here to view the video>
Quick access to the front facing camera within the Magnifying app for self grooming or for a quick selfie! This new feature is also coupled with the ability to disable OCR on captures. <Click here to view the video>
This new enhancement will certainly appeal to users who like shortcuts and save time! Directly from Prodigi, you may now toggle to any application of your choice just by swiping across the screen. Need to access Chrome and Google Sheets often? It is now possible with just a few swipes! <Click here to view the video>
- Adjustable 16-inch screen
- Four large and contrasting buttons
- 10x magnification optical zoom
- Up to 45x digital magnification
- Real 1x
- Document overview
- Programmable contrast colors
- HDMI port
- Polarized LEDs
- Optional battery available
- Optional carrying case
- Robust and foldable
What’s in the box
- Reveal 16i Device
- User Guide
- Getting Started Sheet
- Power Adapter
- North American Power Cable
- European Power Cable
- UK Power Cable
- Australia Power Cable
- New for 2021 – Includes carrying case
Prodigi Version 4.6 is Here!
We are happy to announce multiple new features have been added to the Prodigi software (version 4.6) for use with the Connect 12 and Reveal 16i.
“Go to Page” functionality for books with table of contents and/or pagination
You can now navigate to any page of a downloaded book that has a linked table of contents or page numbers included.
- Download a book
- Open the book
- At the far-right end of the button banner, the “Go to Page” icon will appear
- Click on the icon to choose table of contents or page number
- If available, a list will be presented; if not available, a message will be provided
- A video showing this feature is available: “Click here to go to the video”
Annotate a book
Books can now be marked up with three types of annotations (written mark-up, highlights, and text notes) when opened.
- Click on the pen icon from the button banner
- Options to select a pen, eraser, color palette, and line thickness will appear
- Choose the pen to create handwritten annotations using your finger or stylus
- Choose the eraser to clean up an errant mark-up
- Hit the Return icon to exit Annotation mode
- Note: Repeat taps on the pen icon to reach highlighter and text note tools.
Add Bookmarks to books and audio books
You may now insert, name/rename, navigate, and delete bookmarks in books/audio books. In books, bookmarks can be placed in page, column, or line reading modes.
- Open a book
- A Bookmark icon will appear in the top right corner of the screen
- Click on the icon when you wish to place a bookmark
- It will be inserted at the point where reading has stopped
- You can name it as you wish up to 40 characters
- After creation, you can click on the Bookmark icon to navigate, rename, or delete
A feature to send anonymized Prodigi usage data has been added to help us understand how the software is being used and to inform future development. Users can opt in/out of this important functionality. Data like text-to-speech and optical character recognition language, selected user interface, or contrast colors used are submitted anonymously.
Updated Desmos calculator API
Desmos has been updated to latest v1.6. Two key features:
- Applies embedded font sizes in calculator settings
- Use’s Prodigi color schemes when selected
Reveal 16i only
Prodigi software will now allow you to connect the PixPro camera for use as an additional distance camera remote to the Reveal 16i.
- Turn the camera on
- Go into Prodigi > Settings > System > WiFi
- Choose the camera and input its password
- A Distance icon will now appear in the Carousel to use the camera
Size and Specifications:
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour no-obligation personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.