- Eye Doctor — elevate your profession by recommending Pebble HD to patients over any handheld or stand illuminated magnifiers
- Teacher — better act on your student's behalf by showing all that Pebble HD can do and how cool it is
- Disability Coordinator — keep your technology room cutting edge by giving your students access to Pebble HD
- Librarian — better cooperate with accessibility needs, by making Pebble HD available to help access card catalogs, directories and books
- Counselor, Instructor, Therapist, Specialist, Technician — strengthen your service by presenting Pebble HD as a primary client consideration
- Senior — gain independence to shop, bank, travel, eat out and easily breeze through independent living tasks (mail, prescriptions, phone numbers, expiration dates, nail care, etc.)
Why New Pebble HD?
- See much more — The Pebble HD with Stand gives expanded magnification ranges from 1.9x to 21.1x to give you extended zoom, magnification and field of view.
- New Pebble Stand for extra comfort and wider field of view — Pebble HD now has a Pebble Stand that gives you increased field of view and added comfort for longer reading tasks.
- This new stand gives you increased Field of View (3x more) at Low Magnification without having to lift your pebble from the reading surface!
- Pebble Stand has an ergonomic 20 degree tilt angle that gives you a more comfortable viewing position so you can sit back and relax while reading.
- New "BASIC" version — New Pebble HD "BASIC" is the most simple to use — Tactile and color buttons make Pebble HD easy to use even for the most technologically illiterate
- No call backs and no trouble-shooting because client pushed the wrong button or selected the wrong option
- Versatile T-shaped handle — Pebble HD comes with a unique T-shaped handle that is perfectly balanced with its lightweight display to put the least amount of stress on your wrist. Use in comfort with lots of positions.
- T-shaped handle gives you multiple hands-free positions - writing, viewing prescriptions, playing cards, filing a nail, etc.
- Very comfortable grip, which also helps to limit accidental dropping
- Easy to recharge — Simply plug in like a cell phone when not using. No AA or AAA batteries to fiddle with
- Upgradable software — Pebble HD has fully upgradable software to keep your Pebble HD up to date for years to come
- Store your photos — Pebble HD has internal memory that lets you store up to 200 images and port them to a computer
The Pebble HD is small enough to bring anywhere. Simply put it in your pocket to use when you are:
- Shopping - to read price tags, sales signs, advertising and flyers
- At school - to read the bulletin board, cafeteria and bus signs
- At work - to quickly review/sign documents, read quickly on the go
- At home - for writing checks, light reading, nail care, magnifying anything
- At the pharmacy - to read prescriptions and medication information
- Traveling - to read signs and maps
- At restaurants - to read the menus
- At the bank - to write checks, read receipts and other contracts
- At the library - to read books, magazines, newspapers and printed materials
- In any situation - when you need a handheld video magnifier
2 different types of Pebble HD – same great price either version
The standard Pebble HD model is fully functional. Our Pebble HD standard model comes with initial set up – clock is set and key click “on” when it arrives at your door.
However, tech lovers can get into the full system and it is fully-customizable for all 28 color select modes and a variety of extra options, including saving 200 images, porting them to your computer and having the Pebble HD speak in one of 5+ languages.
The Pebble HD Basic is perfect for elderly, technically challenged and cognitively low functioning people. This simple-to-use Pebble HD “Basic” has fewer options and modes to prevent users from being confused.
The unused buttons are TURNED OFF. So, if a user touches the talking clock button, or the adjustment wheel, or the freeze button, etc. – nothing happens. Users who do not need these features will not be confused if they accidentally press the unused buttons. They are totally disabled.
The Pebble HD Basic gives you the basic magnification functions of the standard Pebble HD and use of the mode button, but is run on a basic system with all the expanded options permanently turned off (except for +/- zoom, mode and power).
Simply hold your Pebble HD over any object you wish to view and you can begin!
New ergonomic lightweight compact design makes Pebble HD the perfect magnifier whether at home or on the go. Carry this low vision product in your purse, pocket, or clip it on your belt with the included carrying case.