Mr. Magnifier 5 Handheld Magnifier
Currently on sale for $685 and FREE shipping.
The Mr. Magnifier 5 Handheld Magnifier with a built-in handle (and) built-in stand is a convenient aid for anyone with low vision.
Small and compact, with a built-in handle (and) built-in stand it can come to your aid anytime, anywhere. It magnifies from 2X to 32X on its LCD screen. The Mr. Magnifier 5 Handheld Magnifier offers multiple display modes to suit your individual vision needs. It allows you to freeze text, adjust brightness, highlight reading text horizontally and vertically, and capture/save/recall images for easier viewing.
The Mr. Magnifier 5 Handheld Magnifier is the perfect magnifier for reading, and viewing maps, menus, recipes, and medication labels. It is also great for reading labels and tags at retail stores or anywhere you need bright light and convenient magnification. It is also the perfect handheld magnifier to view photographs on all digital devices or physical photos! This handheld magnifier allows you to take that trip down memory lane.
The Mr. Magnifier 5 Smart Magnifier represents the highest performance/best value due to its unique special distance capability combined with near functionality. It is smart because unlike ordinary standard magnifiers it can enhance the contrast for viewing AND magnify more powerfully onto its oblong-shaped and generous-sized screen.
- Has built-in handle (and) built-in stand
- 5.0″ large anti-glare screen, high definition
- Dual SONY image sensors for far and near clear, true color
- Dual autofocus design, full depth of field coverage from 2″ to distance at infinity
- Custom-made high-quality optics, wide angle, and extended depth of field, allow for more text and comfort
- 1080P30 (far lens), 720P60 (near lens) design, no lag, no smear, no blur, a fluent FHD/HD view
- Professional image processing DSP to restore colors and details
- Supports take photos and playback function, HD storage and playback of scenery and text
- 2X-32X variable magnification, 2X smart zoom improve effective pixels and definition
- Control buttons are big, high contrast, tactile and marked
- With a foldable bracket design, the screen is at an angle of 40 degrees to the user, comfortable for reading, smooth handwriting
- Rotatable handle design for alternative handling
- 26 color modes, customizable
- Color mode customization function.
- Picture freeze, capability for added benefit.
- Image zoom panning function. Image zoom can be moved
- up and down (above 4X)
- Support reading line function if desired
- Voice prompts announcement capable
- Voice memo is available for archived picture content by voice
- Vibration feature function or silent operation
- Large icon user interface, clear and concise
- Backlight adjustable, adjustable LED light settings. May be disabled for reading reflective surfaces such as mobile phones, tablets, glossy and laminated materials
- SD/TF card storage card can expand storage capacity
- The memory function can automatically save the user’s settings preferences
- AV jack for optional connecting to external HD monitor/TV
- The flashlight can supply temporary lighting
- The lens is centered for intuitive positioning
- Large capacity rechargeable battery, up to 4 hours run time
- Intelligent power-saving design
- A two-year warranty covers defective parts and labor, should the unit malfunction simply call us for support
In this video, Scott Krug, President and Co-Founder of New England Low Vision and Blindness, describes the many features of the Mr. Magnifier 5 Handheld Magnifier:
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour free personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.