Juliet 120 Double-Sided Braille Embosser
The Juliet 120 double-sided braille embosser has the same great quality with a new look and modern platform that enables you to print hard copy braille with ease.
The Juliet 120 double-sided braille embosser supports both double-sided and interpoint braille and even lets you adjust the braille dot height to your personal reading preferences.
This new Juliet braille embosser is both is Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled, so you can send files directly from a computer, iPad or other iOS device, Android device, etc.
The Juliet 120 double-sided braille embosser features a built in UEB (Unified English Braille) contracted translator and Firebird tactile graphics software so you can quickly produce braille and graphics at 50 dpi. With Firebird, simply import files or draw what you need and then print with the new Juliet double-sided braille embosser.
Juliet even has sideways (landscape) and booklet printing styles, so you can print newspapers and magazines while retaining formatting.
Juliet is easy for anyone to use (sighted, low vision and blind) with its lighted control panel with speech and braille and tactile labels.
The Juliet double-sided braille embosser makes printing in high-quality braille quick, convenient and affordable.
- Unsurpassed braille quality, for easy and confident reading
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled, so you can send files from a computer, iPad or other iOS device, Android device, etc.
- Firebird tactile graphics software included, so you can handle all your brailling needs in one device
- Sideways and booklet printing styles, so you can print newspapers and magazines and retaining formatting
- UEB contracted braille translator built in, making it easy to produce braille documents quickly
- Adjustable braille dot height for individual reading preferences
- American English speech, designed specifically for the US market
- Lighted control panel with speech and braille and tactile labels, making it easy for both blind and sighted users
View the complete Romeo/Juliet video tutorial below-
Learn how to emboss from a thumb drive-
“Untangling the Mysteries of Graphic Embossers.”
HumanWare has published their latest webinar “Untangling the Mysteries of Graphic Embossers.” Watch this webinar presented by tactile graphics expert, Lucia Hasty (http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/about-html/4pw2hq/770950709). You will learn:
- What makes a good tactile graphic?
- What is DPI and how does it affect the quality of the graphic?
- What’s new in the free Firebird graphic software for Enabling embossers?
We are pleased to announce a new firmware update on Romeo and Juliet embossers. <Click Here to Learn About the New Firmware Update for Romeo and Juliet Embossers>
Free Demonstration: Use this form to request information or free demonstration:
How Can We Help You Or A Loved One
- Buddy App: Have you been having a difficult time learning how to use a HumanWare product? The HumanWare Buddy App is the perfect tool to learn, teach and interact with HumanWare’s products. <Click here to learn more.>
- eBook: If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with Macular Degeneration, we have prepared a 12-part eBook <Click here to download a PDF of the entire report.>
Smart Home: Our Smart Home services can help design a solution to help you or a loved one remain independent by using the many features of a Smart Home. <Click here to learn more.>
Bring Hope: We Bring Hope to people who are blind or visually impaired through the many products and services we offer. <Click here to learn more about our Bring Hope services.>
Convenience: Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Technology Specialist who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution. If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration.
To learn more about this or any of our products and services or to schedule a no obligation demonstration, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Technology Specialist who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.