Juliet 120 Double-Sided Braille Embosser
The Juliet 120 double-sided braille embosser has the same great quality with a new look and modern platform that enables you to print hard copy braille with ease.
The Juliet 120 double-sided braille embosser supports both double-sided and interpoint braille and even lets you adjust the braille dot height to your personal reading preferences.
This new Juliet braille embosser is both is Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled, so you can send files directly from a computer, iPad or other iOS device, Android device, etc.
The Juliet 120 double-sided braille embosser features a built in UEB (Unified English Braille) contracted translator and Firebird tactile graphics software so you can quickly produce braille and graphics at 50 dpi. With Firebird, simply import files or draw what you need and then print with the new Juliet double-sided braille embosser.
Juliet even has sideways (landscape) and booklet printing styles, so you can print newspapers and magazines while retaining formatting.
Juliet is easy for anyone to use (sighted, low vision and blind) with its lighted control panel with speech and braille and tactile labels.
The Juliet double-sided braille embosser makes printing in high-quality braille quick, convenient and affordable.
- Unsurpassed braille quality, for easy and confident reading
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled, so you can send files from a computer, iPad or other iOS device, Android device, etc.
- Firebird tactile graphics software included, so you can handle all your brailling needs in one device
- Sideways and booklet printing styles, so you can print newspapers and magazines and retaining formatting
- UEB contracted braille translator built in, making it easy to produce braille documents quickly
- Adjustable braille dot height for individual reading preferences
- American English speech, designed specifically for the US market
- Lighted control panel with speech and braille and tactile labels, making it easy for both blind and sighted users
View the complete Romeo/Juliet video tutorial below-
Learn how to emboss from a thumb drive-
“Untangling the Mysteries of Graphic Embossers.”
HumanWare has published their latest webinar “Untangling the Mysteries of Graphic Embossers.” Watch this webinar presented by tactile graphics expert, Lucia Hasty (http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/about-html/4pw2hq/770950709). You will learn:
- What makes a good tactile graphic?
- What is DPI and how does it affect the quality of the graphic?
- What’s new in the free Firebird graphic software for Enabling embossers?
Here are the latest Firmware Updates:
- August 2021 Firmware Update <Click Here to Learn More>
- February-2020 Firmware Update for V5 embossers – Index BrailleApp <Click Here to Learn More>
- October-2019 Firmware Update for Romeo and Juliet Embossers <Click Here to Learn More>
Here’s a helpful comparison chart to help you decide:
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour free personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.