Eyedaptic Eyewear – Advancement in Low Vision Technology
What if you could wear one pair of glasses to enhance your near vision as well as your far vision? Thanks to the advances in low vision technology, Eyedaptic Eyewear has developed macular degeneration glasses that optimizes the user’s field of vision and improves vision through software-driven smart glasses that leverages the power of augmented reality (AR) technology.
Eyedaptic eyewear has been specifically designed for those with macular degeneration and the vision changes associated with this retinal disease.
The Eyedaptic EYE3 Low Vision Glasses are the newest addition to the Eyedaptic product lineup and are the best in class state-of-the-art self-contained Augmented Reality Eye Wear with a wide 55-degree field of view. With proprietary embedded software to provide a hands-free viewing experience, this brings our visual aid to new levels to help those with retina-related vision loss lead fuller, productive lives.
Equipped with patented simulated natural vision software, the Eyedaptic solution optimizes the user’s functional peripheral vision. It does this through a small embedded camera that captures the surroundings, manipulates and enhances the pixels, and re-displays the image.
- Multiple Viewing Modes
- Autozoom Mode – automatically zooms to bring text to the users most favored text size, allowing for easier and more efficient use, with no need to remember gestures or controls
- Image Stabilization – automatic stabilization for higher magnification modes
- Plain Zoom Mode – user controls full-screen uniform magnification
- Contrast Enhancement – More contrast modes – not only edge enhancement but also white on black and black on white modes
- Magnification up to 10x, the ideal trade-off between zoom function and available field of view
- Fits comfortably, for extended wearability across a variety of tasks
- Over 4 hours continuous use without any cords or recharging
Vision Tech Talks #4 – Preview of the new EYE3 Low Vision Glasses
Unboxing the Eyedaptic EYE3 Low Vision Glasses
When you first open the box, you will see the glasses and a portable carrying case. In the case you will find: a portable charging block for the glasses, USB cords, a battery pack and guides to help you setup and use your glasses.
Some Words from Industry Experts
- “This solution was designed by Retinal Specialists and Low Vision Optometrists who understand your problem.” Brian Kim, MD Ophthalmology & Retinal Specialist
- “Patients often use multiple low vision devices for daily needs and this, hands-free, wearable product combines many of those into just one device.” Rebecca Kammer, OD, PhD & Low Vision Specialist
- “Patients often use multiple low vision devices for daily needs and this, hands-free, wearable product combines many of those into just one device.” -Rebecca Kammer, OD, PhD & Low Vision Specialist
Product ManualNo user manual found.
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour free personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.