BrailleNote Touch Online Training Wizard – an industry first!
While nothing can replace a highly qualified trainer <click here to learn about our Training Services for Schools>, sometimes you need a tip or two immediately. With this in mind, HumanWare is pleased to announce the launch of an industry first – BrailleNote Touch Online Training Wizard!
The only, unique, new online training program tailored to get your BrailleNote Touch proficiency to the top. Built with the user experience in mind, focused on delivering step by step guidance to accomplish any task and following natural classroom dynamics, the BrailleNote Touch Online Training Wizard is the go-to tool for any BrailleNote Touch user.
Teachers and students now have access to a comprehensive selection of training materials organized around 9 modules that you can mix and match. These modules are designed to empower students using the BrailleNote Touch and customize their experience. It allows increasing both the teachers’ and students’ knowledge further while also offering an inclusive experience, ensuring the visually impaired student can participate efficiently in classwork and activities while using a device which looks familiar to their sighted classmates, teachers and parents. Each module describes what can be achieved followed by the respective guides to accomplish those tasks. All learning modules are downloadable, allowing you to save to your local storage, read or print at a later time.
- Module 1: How to deal with Homework… Write, save, edit with ease
- Module 2: The world is your library… Researching online
- Module 3: Being inclusive in class… Preparing resources effortlessly
- Module 4: Taking off the training wheels… Achieving Braille proficiency
- Module 5: Becoming a global citizen… Helping to learn a new language
- Module 6: Erasing the barriers to communications… Touch for sighted friends and family
- Module 7: Entertainment in a digital age… Downloading Music and books making things fun
- Module 8: Science and Math… building confidence and maximizing achievement
- Module 9: Connecting with the outside world… Third-party apps, social media, YouTube, Netflix, and games
Have fun, keep learning and achieve greater things with the prosperity of braille literacy.
We Are Here To Help
To learn more about BrailleNote training, the BrailleNote Touch product or any of our products and services or to schedule a no obligation demonstration, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.