Software Updates for JAWS, ZoomText and Fusion 2022 – July 2022
The following is a list of improvements made between the June 2022 release and the July 2022 update.
- The Liblouis braille translator used by JAWS and Fusion has been updated to version 3.22.0.
- When pressing ENTER on a link that moves focus to another location on the current web page, resolved a reported issue where the Virtual Cursor was not getting moved to the new location even though the page visually scrolled.
- Resolved an issue where pressing ENTER in a multiline edit box in Chrome or Edge was unexpectedly moving focus back to the top.
- Addressed a reported issue where JAWS was not reading the Note pad status bar in Windows 11 when pressing INSERT+PAGE DOWN.
- Resolved issues navigating the Address List dialog box in Word, which is accessed through the Mailings tab (ALT+M).
- Addressed a reported issue where JAWS was not detecting the clickable graphics on Rumble.com for starting video playback.
- JAWS now announces the lock status of the FN key when pressing FN+ESC. Note that this primarily works with the Microsoft Surface laptop, Surface tablet, or Surface Keyboard and may not work with other vendors such as Dell at this time. When the FN key is locked, you can press the function keys to adjust settings like volume or screen brightness without first needing to hold down the FN key.
- When searching for text in a Word document, resolved a reported issue where JAWS was not reading the selected item as you navigated the list of results.
- Resolved an issue where pressing INSERT+CTRL+1 through 8 was not reading the associated column in the list of files in File Explorer or the message list in Outlook.
- In response to a customer request, added several international symbols to the Select a Symbol to Print dialog box (INSERT+4), which allows you to quickly choose a symbol and insert it into the current document.
The following items have been addressed in the July 2022 update.
- Resolved an issue for Sight and Sound where the Zoom Window Adjust Tool was not working when using the Lens zoom window.
- Addressed an issue where magnification would sometimes fail after switching languages in ZoomText.
- Resolved an issue with AppReader where pressing ESC while on a link would launch the link instead of closing AppReader.
- Resolved an issue where AppReader was not working properly with some kiosk applications.
- Resolved an issue where the magnified view port was not tracking along when using scroll commands such as CAPS LOCK+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW.
- Resolved an issue where there was no keyboard echo when pressing DELETE to delete characters.
- When using the Quick Access Bar with Macedonian selected as the user interface language, search results would appear in English instead of Macedonian. This has been resolved.
Downloads for the 2022 June updates:
- JAWS 2022 Connected: https://jaws2022.vfo.digital/2022.2207.25.400/2ACCEDFA-0210-472F-9953-AE54DF593427/J2022.2207.25.400.exe
- JAWS 2022 Offline 64 Bit: https://jaws2022.vfo.digital/2022.2207.25.400/2ACCEDFA-0210-472F-9953-AE54DF593427/J2022.2207.25.400-Offline-x64.exe
- JAWS 2022 Offline 32 64 Bit: https://jaws2022.vfo.digital/2022.2207.25.400/2ACCEDFA-0210-472F-9953-AE54DF593427/J2022.2207.25.400-Offline-x86.exe
- ZoomText 2022 Connected: https://zoomtext2022.vfo.digital/2022.2207.14.400/C39EE606-6D92-4CE4-BA85-B3EB318D4ED2/ZT2022.2207.14.400.exe
- ZoomText 2022 Offline 64 Bit: https://zoomtext2022.vfo.digital/2022.2207.14.400/C39EE606-6D92-4CE4-BA85-B3EB318D4ED2/ZT2022.2207.14.400-Offline-x64.exe
- ZoomText 2022 Offline 32 Bit: https://zoomtext2022.vfo.digital/2022.2207.14.400/C39EE606-6D92-4CE4-BA85-B3EB318D4ED2/ZT2022.2207.14.400-Offline-x86.exe
- Fusion 2022 Connected: https://fusion2022.vfo.digital/2022.2207.4.400/3C2E21E8-BD91-4DD3-B68B-675013FAB3B0/F2022.2207.4.400.exe
- Fusion 2022 Offline 64 Bit: https://fusion2022.vfo.digital/2022.2207.4.400/3C2E21E8-BD91-4DD3-B68B-675013FAB3B0/F2022.2207.4.400-Offline-x64.exe
- Fusion 2022 Offline 32 Bit: https://fusion2022.vfo.digital/2022.2207.4.400/3C2E21E8-BD91-4DD3-B68B-675013FAB3B0/F2022.2207.4.400-Offline-x86.exe
Why Choose New England Low Vision and Blindness For Software Updates:
1. We are the exclusive supplier of all low vision and blindness software for all six (6) New England states
2. We provide discounts to you when you order directly from us for full versions and upgrades
If you are not sure if your software is up-to-date, or you would like a price quote, contact a Low Vision Specialist by calling us toll-free 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
How Can We Help You Or A Loved One
Mr. Magnifier: If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with Macular Degeneration, our Mr. Magnifier handheld magnifiers are the perfect 1st Step for anyone with Macular Degeneration! Here’s a link to very helpful information, including a free Magnification Guide – https://nelowvision.com/mr-magnifier-lp/
Free Low Vision Guide: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with low vision, we have created this complimentary Low Vision Guide a free resource to help you or loved one who has been diagnosed with Macular Degeneration or other low vision conditions. Click here to download a PDF of the entire report.
Corporate Brochure: Our comprehensive brochure outlines all of the helpful assistive technology and assistive training services we provide. Click here to download our Corporate Brochure.
Technology: We offer the latest and most advanced low vision and blindness technology supported by world-class personal service. We have nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products. Our complimentary, no-obligation demonstration on any of our products will make sure our clients are getting the right product for their specific eye condition. Click here to learn more.
Training: Assistive rehabilitation training services for people with low vision and blindness. We go to our clients - home, school, or business - training where they need it - from caring assistive technology professionals. Click here to learn more.
To learn more about how we can help you or a loved one, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness today. You can call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.