ZoomText Fusion Home Edition – Single Version Upgrade
ZoomText Fusion Home Edition Single Version Upgrade is the ultimate accessibility tool for individuals with any level of vision impairment. ZoomText Fusion Home Edition provides the best of both worlds – ZoomText, with its screen magnification and visual enhancements for screen viewing ease, coupled with the power and speed of JAWS for screen reading functionality.
ZoomText Fusion Home Edition can be used with all 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 along with Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016.
What’s New in ZoomText 2020 and ZoomText Fusion 2020
- Faster and More Stable.
- ZoomText Now Optimized for 64-bit Windows OS.
- ZoomText 2020 now runs as a 64-bit application. This improves both speed and performance.
- Resolved several issues reported by customers where Microsoft Office apps were not responding while running with ZoomText.
- Resolved an issue where ZoomText would stop responding, or hang, at the ZoomText startup screen or the Windows logon screen; This problem usually occurred when ZoomText was set to automatically start when Windows starts.
- Resolved an issue that would occur when dragging a window in a magnified area of the screen. It was reported that the screen was not scrolling as expected; It was noticed more often at higher magnification levels.
<Click Here> to learn more about all the new features in ZoomText 2020 and ZoomText Fusion 2020.
Here are links to ZoomText 2020 and ZoomText Fusion 2020 Download Links:
- ZoomText Download Link: ZT2020.1910.77.400.exe
- ZoomText Offline Installer: ZT2020.1910.77.400-Offline.exe
- ZoomText ISO and Artwork Links:
- Fusion Download Link: F2020.1910.17.400.exe
- Fusion Offline Installer: F2020.1910.17.400-Offline.exe
- Fusion ISO and Artwork Links:
Here are links to important ZoomText and Fusion Updates:
- <Click Here> to access the February 2020 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the August 2019 Update>
- <Click Here> to access the June 2019 ZoomText Update>
- <Click Here> to access the June 2019 Fusion Update>
Want to Learn More?
To schedule a no-obligation demonstration, contact a Low Vision Specialists at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with Macular Degeneration and other forms of vision loss.