VP Columbia Braille Embosser
Order before June 30, 2019 and receive a $100 discount.
The VP Columbia double-sided braille embosser is the perfect blend of tactile graphics and Braille at 120 CPS. Large format paper and industry-leading tactile graphics all in a convenient desktop embosser.
This is the industry-leading tactile graphics printer with tractor-fed paper.
- Braille up to 120 characters per second
- 400 pph (A4 Paper Size)
- Double Sided Braille Printing (Interpoint)
- Industry Leading Tactile Graphics
- High-resolution graphics (up to 100 DPI) with variable dot heights for color representation
- Includes TSS6 for braille translation and tactile graphics in Windows, also compatible with Duxbury or TactileView (available separately)
- USB and Ethernet connections
- New TigerPlus technology with round braille dot to Library of Congress standard, approved by leading braille experts
- Brand new design assures constant high speed and is quiet – sounds like popcorn
- Tractor-fed paper (up to 12” wide or A3, also supports narrower paper)
- Audio menus
- Compact size (22x11x6) and 20 lbs
- Worry-Free Maintenance
- 1 Year Standard Warranty with extended warranties available
Experience the Revolutionary VP Columbia – <click here to watch video.>
We Are Here To Help
To learn more about this or any of our products and services or to schedule a no obligation demonstration, contact a Low Vision Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.