OrCam MyEye 2.0 Low Vision Glasses
Are you or a loved one having trouble processing words? Many people who had a stroke, Cortical Visual Impairment (CVI) or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) can’t process the words they’re seeing. OrCam’s advanced technology can help visually impaired and cognitive impaired achieve visual independence.
OrCam’s mission is to harness the power of artificial vision by incorporating pioneering technology into a wearable platform which improves the lives of individuals who are blind, visually impaired, and have reading difficulties.
More than 350 million people worldwide are partially sighted or blind. Over a billion have reading difficulties such as dyslexia or reading fatigue. OrCam MyEye 2.0 is all about using technology to help blind and partially sighted people achieve increased independence.
OrCam MyEye 2.0 – for blind and partially sighted people, an artificial vision device with a lightweight smart camera that instantly reads text aloud – from any surface – and recognizes faces, products, and money notes in real time. All packed into a tiny device the size of your finger.
OrCam MyEye 2.0
The latest and most advanced innovation of OrCam’s assistive technology:
- Easy to use – Intuitively responds to simple hand gestures.
- Read from any surface – Including newspapers, books, menus, signs, product labels and screens
- Recognize faces – Real time identification of faces is seamlessly announced.
- Identify products – Identification of products, enabling an independent shopping experience.
Read Text. Be independent.
Reads any printed or digital text: newspapers, books, restaurant menus, signs, product labels, computer and smartphone screens – all become accessible to you in an instant. Recognizes simple hand gestures. Ideal for use at work or at school, at home or on the go. Good for all ages and any level of vision loss. <Click Here To Watch Video On Text Reading>
Real-time identification of faces. Following a quick one-time entry process, previously stored faces of people who are important to you – family members, friends, co-workers – are seamlessly recognized and announced by your own voice tag once they come into the OrCam MyEye 2.0 smart camera’s view. Up to 100 faces of individuals can be stored. Great in social situations and gives independence. <Click Here To Watch Video On Face Recognition>
OrCam MyEye 2.0 has a database of millions of product bar-codes and stores up to 150 of your favorite products – such as supermarket items, drugstore necessities and credit cards – instantly communicating them through your own voice tag, enabling an independent shopping experience. <Click Here To Watch Video On Product Identification>
Identify Money Notes.
Make paying using cash a breeze with money note identification. <Click Here To Watch Video On Money Detection>
Pick out a shirt, choose a gift, and shop with confidence with quick and accurate color detection. <Click Here To Watch Video On Identifying Colors>
Time and date are conveniently announced with a turn of the wrist. Fit in with everyone with this ergonomic gesture. <Click Here To Watch Video On Telling Time and Date>
- “OrCam MyEye lets me read independently” -Lynnette Tatum-Rios
- “OrCam MyEye helps me run my life and my business.” -Fitzville Martin
- “OrCam’s technology is changing how people with low vision or physical disabilities interact with the world with its nifty attachable device.” -Mashable
- “New device helps Veterans with low vision.” –U.S. Veteran’s Magazine; <Click Here To Read Full Article>
Here are some helpful videos:
- Blind Veteran says OrCam MyEye has been ‘life-changing’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUzqa2BX0ds
- A Day in the Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=jx2zOrCTvcA
- The Blind Life Review of OrCam My Eye 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0wfJeJrB2g
- Training Tutorials: https://academy.orcam.com/mod/book/view.php?id=58
Compare the Difference:
We Are Here To Help
To learn more about this or any of our products and services or to schedule a no obligation demonstration, contact a Low Vision Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our two (2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.