omniReader Portable Scanning and Reading Solution with a Display
The omniReader reads printed text to you by pressing a single button. You can follow the magnified text in high-contrast colors on the built-in screen, or simply listen as the omniReader reads text out loud. You can also use the screen to instantly magnify objects and text and display them in high-contrast colors to see them more clearly. Thanks to its lightweight design, built-in handle, and long battery life, you can pick it up and use it wherever you want – at home, at the office, and even on-the-go.
The omniReader® is a lightweight, portable scanning and reading solution that helps those who are blind or have low vision retain the pleasure of reading. Simply press a button and the omniReader® reads printed text aloud or you can follow along with the magnified text in high-contrast colors on the built-in screen. You can also use the screen to instantly magnify objects to see them more clearly. Thanks to its lightweight design, built-in handle, and long battery life, you can pick it up and use it wherever you want – at home, at the office, and even on-the-go.
- Accurately and instantly read and magnify text
- Large, easy-to-use controls with profiles for Low Vision and Blind Users
- Portable, and lightweight – ideal to take with you
- Connect a headset to listen to documents privately
- Magnify small objects and fine print in live viewing mode
- Scan and read documents in portrait orientation
- Save multi-page documents
- Read from and save to a USB thumb drive
- Scan material in 17 different languages and listen with multiple human-sounding voices
We are pleased to announce a new update for the omniReader® adding the following features:
- Braille support for Focus Braille Displays
- Wi-Fi connectivity for WebMail, Bookshare, and NFB-NEWSLINE®
- Import and read DAISY books
- A library of Public Domain Books (English)
- Import and display photos
We Are Here To Help
To learn more about this or any of our products and services or to schedule a no-obligation demonstration, please complete the form below or you can contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Technology Specialist who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com” subject=”This person is interested in the omniReader.”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Company (If applicable)” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Phone Number” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]