Jordy Low Vision Glasses Docking Stand
• 24” high-resolution HD Monitor for best image quality
• HD autofocus camera
• Simple, easy-to-use tactile controls
• Adjustable magnification from 3.5x to 20x
• Multiple viewing modes to optimize contrast
• Locator button allows for quick zoom in and out
• Built-in LED lighting
• Slide mechanism provides flexibility for various camera arm positions
• Tilting LCD screen
• 2 year warranty
• Designed & Assembled in the USA
About Jordy Low Vision Glasses:
Jordy is a hands free distance and close focus wearable magnifier in the form of low vision glasses. Some have called Jordy “Macular Degeneration Glasses”. Jordy low vision glasses are a battery-operated wearable magnifier with a pantoscopic tilt. Jordy glasses can also be used as two low vision systems in one. Jordy can be worn like a pair of glasses to see near, far, & everything in between or mounted to the optional docking stand turning the Jordy into a Desktop video magnifier. This low vision aid is perfect at work, home, school, at your and anywhere on the go!
Jordy’s innovative system is the ideal solution for people with Macular Degeneration and other types of vision loss who enjoy an active lifestyle. Jordy low vision glasses can help you to read, write, and see in any environment including work, home, and school. Jordy is a battery-operated, full-color portable system that can be worn like a pair of glasses to see near, far, and everything in between. Jordy becomes a fully functioning HD desktop video magnifier when placed on its optional desktop 24” monitor docking stand.
Jordy Docking Stand Updates
The Jordy Docking Stand “training mode” allows for the client/patient to see the image through the Jordy glasses and for the dealer/prescriber to see where the client/patient is looking at on the docking stand display. Previously the on screen messages were not visible on both displays. We have now added the ability to see the on screen messages on both the Jordy docking stand monitor AND the Jordy head worn device.
Two other minor upgrades have been incorporated into the Docking Stand that includes:
1) Front Panel Software Update Function. This does not affect the performance of the product in any way but rather allows for easier future software updating in the event Enhanced Vision upgrades the product further.
2) Improvement in power consumption. When the Jordy Docking Stand is in standby mode, the power consumption is less which will help decrease household electricity bills.
For more information, question and answers, and how to upgrade your Jordy Docking Stand, please <click here>.
Want to Learn More?
To schedule a no obligation demonstration, contact a Low Vision Specialists at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with Macular Degeneration and other forms of vision loss.