Eyedaptic EYE2 Low Vision Wearable Glasses
Introducing The Eyedaptic EYE2, a state-of-the-art, self-contained Augmented Reality Eye Wear. EYE2 has a 45-degree ﬁeld of view with proprietary embedded software to provide a hands-free viewing experience. The EYE2 simulates natural vision to help those with retina-related vision loss lead fuller, productive lives.
Equipped with patent-pending simulated natural vision software, the Eyedaptic EYE2 solution optimizes the user’s functional peripheral vision. It does this through a small embedded camera that captures the surroundings, manipulates and enhances the pixels and re-displays the image.
Most vision solutions on the market today, only offer magnification but still limit the field of vision. Through a simulated natural vision software technology, the Eyedaptic EYE2 optimizes the peripheral vision so everyday tasks are easier to manage. Some highlighted features include:
- Enables viewing of the entire image — beyond the magnification
Simulates natural vision and optimizes the user’s peripheral vision
Users regain the freedom to experience an improved quality of life
Users can move about easily without restrictions with a hands-free, easy to wear design
- Smart eyewear with proprietary software that instantly enhances vision
- Non-invasive, state-of-the-art, visual assistive AR (augmented reality) technology
- Simulates natural vision and optimizes useful peripheral vision
- Customized and adapts to users needs as vision changes
- Multiple Viewing Modes:
- Autozoom Mode – automatically zooms to bring the text to the users most favored text size, allowing for easier and more eﬃcient use, with no need to remember gestures or controls
- Portal Mode – ﬁxed magniﬁcation within the central portal viewing area, blending with the real world
- Plain Zoom Mode – user controls full-screen uniform magniﬁcation
- Contrast Enhancement – sharpens the edges of text for easier viewing
- Magniﬁcation up to 6x, ideal tradeoﬀ between zoom function and available ﬁeld of view
- Fits comfortably, more like traditional eyeglasses
Some Words from Industry Experts
- “This solution was designed by Retinal Specialists and Low Vision Optometrists who understand your problem.” Brian Kim, MD Ophthalmology & Retinal Specialist
- “Patients often use multiple low vision devices for daily needs and this, hands-free, wearable product combines many of those into just one device.” Rebecca Kammer, OD, PhD & Low Vision Specialist
Use this form to request information or free demonstration:
You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
How Can We Help You Or A Loved One
Education: If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with Macular Degeneration, we have prepared a 12-part eBook <Click here to download a PDF of the entire report.>
Smart Home: Our Smart Home services can help design a solution to help you or a loved one remain independent by using the many features of a Smart Home. <Click here to learn more.>
Bring Hope: We Bring Hope to people who are blind or visually impaired through the many products and services we offer. <Click here to learn more about our Bring Hope services.>
Convenience: Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Technology Specialist who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution. If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration.