The explorē 7 is a portable CCTV smaller and lighter weight than other 7” magnifiers on the market. This is ideal for enlarging printed pages, and assists people with mild, moderate or severe vision loss read signs with the camera at the back of the device.
The explorē 7 is built for active people who prefer a larger screen but still want the a portable device.
The large screen is easy to read and its durable aluminum stand makes it easy to handle newspapers, books and other printed documents. The distance view can help users see writing on signs or simply help find small items around the house.
Although the explorē 7 is larger, it’s small and lightweight design assures reading comfort and distance viewing wherever you go.
• HD screen with close-up and distance modes
• Anti-glare screen: Works perfectly under all lighting conditions
• Easy to use: Large simple buttons adjust magnification and contrast
• Easy to hold: Can be easily operated with two thumbs
• 2.3X-19X magnification: Sharpness and clarity at the touch of a button
• Customizable: More than 12 contrast and 3 favorite color settings
• Freeze-frame and zoom mode: Gives you control under any situation
• Solid alloy pop-up stand for reading on a table, on a newspaper, magazine, etc.
• TV output: Display what you are magnifying on the bigger screen
• Long-lasting battery: Provides 3 hours of continuous use
• Magnification: 2.3x ~ 19x
• Screen: 7-inch HD LCD screen
• Camera: Autofocus 5M pixels
• Viewing distance: 6.8cm ~ 600cm (2.7”~ 240“)
• Functions: Freeze image, Switch color mode, Zoom in/out
• Settings saved after power-off
• Power-Saving: Turns off automatically after 3 minutes.
• Connect to a TV/Monitor
• Power adapter: Input: 110 - 240V
• Rechargeable lithium battery with 4 hours of continuous use. Charging time: 4~5 hours
• Weight: < 440g
• Dimension:195mm x 139.5mm x25mm
What's in the box:
• explorē 7 device
• Carrying pocket
• Cleaning cloth
• Instruction manual including a quick starting guide
• Warranty card