ElBraille 40 IV Portable Notetaker
The ElBraille 40 IV Portable Notetaker is a convenient portable solution for the blind and the logical next step in notetaker development. It uses JAWS to provide speech and braille output and the JAWS’ BrailleIn feature to allow complete control of ElBraille from the Perkins-style, braille keyboard.
- Runs Microsoft Windows 10
- Braille display: Focus 40 Blue (IV)
- Microprocessor: Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8300, Quad-Core 1.84 GHZ CPU
- 160 GB of internal memory, 2 GB RAM
- 2 stereo speakers
- Built-in Microphone
- An additional system speaker with sound and vibration feedback
- Wireless WLAN802.11 A/B/G/N/AC networks support (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth V4.2
- A built-in 4G LTE modem supporting 7 cell networking standards: TDD-LTE, FDD-LTE, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, CDMA1X/EVDO, GSM/GPRS/EDGE. Download speed up to 150 Mbps, upload speed up to 50 Mbps
- GPS 1/8″ (3.5 mm) headphone jack
- Memory card slot supporting SD, SDHC, SDXC up to 256 GB
- USB 3.0 port
- Mini HDMI port
- Rechargeable 10,400 mAh battery
- Approximately 17 to 20 hours on battery, even with wireless networking turned on
- Powered with an AC adapter (110 to 240 V) or from battery; adapter includes replaceable plugs (UK, US, EU, AU)
- ElBraille-40 dimansions:13.3 x 4.1 x 1.3 in (338 x 105 x 33 mm)
- El Braille- 40 weight : 2.2 pounds (1 Kg) including battery and Braille Display
- Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
- Supports Microsoft Office 2016, 2013, or 2010
- Works with JAWS for Windows screen reading software including high-quality Vocalizer Expressive voices
- A specially designed self-voiced and self-Brailled emergency menu allows recovery of the device without system reboot or loss of data in case speech and Braille output is interrupted
We Are Here To Help
Use this form to request information or free demonstration:
You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour free personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.