Drop Leaves CCTV Stand, 36″ Wide x 18″ Depth
About this item:
- Rolling Machine Stand – Mobile, rolling workstation that allows you to expand the work surface of your office. Add CCTV, scanners, monitors, and any other offices to may need on the go. Includes four swivel casters, two locking.
- Durable Workstation – Durable furniture-grade wood with stain and scratch-resistant laminate finish top, modesty panel on one side. Steel frame construction with a powder coat finishes made to last.
- Two Drop Leaves – Two 8″ drop leaves expand the work surface to 36, maximizing your desktop space. The total weight capacity of the desk is up to 150 lbs., allowing this desk to hold
- Increased Work Space – Too much clutter on your desk? Need some extra space for that second monitor now that you’re working from home? Use this mobile machine stand to house your CCTV, scanner, files, and other office supplies to clear space.
- Assembly Required – Easy to assemble. Easy to use.
Product ManualNo user manual found.
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness uniquely brings hope through technology, training, and care. We are a full-service assistive technology rehabilitation training provider. We offer nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products, multiple assistive technology showrooms and a team of Vision Technology Rehabilitation Trainers to help anyone who is visually impaired.
We provide ‘patient choice’ showcasing numerous technology options from the world’s most respected suppliers, all in line with one’s individualized budgetary limits and personal, educational, or professional goals. We also provide custom training solutions and troubleshooting support.
Widely known, tested, and trusted throughout New England, our team brings 75+ years of low and blindness vision experience. Our talent, technology, and training offerings are unmatched and highly respected. We are an extremely unique and extraordinary resource for anyone suffering from vision loss in New England. We are here to help.
Through our no-obligation demonstrations - either at one of our conveniently located assistive technology showrooms or in their home, office, or school - clients experience a relaxed 2-hour free personal demonstration of almost 100% of all low vision and blindness technologies available on the market.
To learn more about how we Bring Hope to people who are blind or with low vision, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness please call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the form above to request information about our services or a no-obligation demonstration on this or any of our products.