ClearView C Full HD Speech Flex With 24″ Monitor
The new Optelec ClearView C Flex with Speech is a unique space saving desktop video magnifier that is designed to improve your reading experience. Select your preferred reading voice and sit back, relax, and listen to documents as they are read aloud. Combining a clear voice with magnification or high contrast makes reading so much easier.
C-ing without limitations
When we started to develop this video magnifier, we wanted to eliminate all of the difficulties users experienced. After extensive research involving our clients, we came up with a completely new design.
Space saving design
The ClearView C Flex with Speech is the space saving solution that is perfect for work and school. It takes up less space on your desk, so you have even more room to work.
Read long documents with Text-to-Speech
The ClearView C Flex with Speech can instantly convert any printed text into speech. It makes it possible to have access to information in a way that is most comfortable and easy to you. Especially long texts are now easy to read.
Point directly at columns or words with Point & Read
To scroll through documents, swipe with your finger on the touch screen and select the text of your interest by simply pointing at a paragraph, column or word. It is that easy.
See the whole page and navigate quickly
The ClearView C Flex with Speech displays full pages and automatically identifies the document layout. This ensures that you navigate quickly, you always know where you are and never lose your place.
Store your documents or view your favorite photos
You have the freedom to save important letters or books or view your digital photos. Store the documents or view your photos on a SD card or on a USB drive and access them when they are needed.
- Continuous magnification: 1.5X – 75X (optional: up to 170X)
- Superior High Definition 1080p video processing for ultra sharp and vivid images
- 24-inch full color TFT widescreen display
- Point & Read functionality: intuitive touch interface
- Overview: full letter-size page viewing
- Assistive reading with automatic text zone recognition
- Fast text recognition (OCR)
- Over 60 reading voices in 30 languages
- Saving and opening documents on a SD card or USB stick
- Large icon and large font menu
- Volume control
- Speed control
- Digital photo viewer
- Built-in stereo speakers
- SD card slot
- USB port
- Headphone connector
- Adjustable document viewing modes:
– Full colour photo mode
– 16 selectable high contrast color combinations to improve contrast for better visibility
– From 1 to 4 selectable color combination presets
- Optional: easy-glide reading table with X and Y directional movement (see ‘Accessories’)
- Adjustable brightness
- Adjustable contrast
- Overview function
- Focus lock
- Position locator
- Reading lines
- Window / blinds
- Integrated lighting for even illumination, and elimination of reflections when reading glossy documents
- PC connection to switch between ClearView C and PC image
- Weight: 31.8 lb
Find the available downloads for this product here:
- Instruction Sheet ClearView C Flex
- ClearView C Flex Data Sheet
- Optelec ClearView Speech User Manual 2.1 (PDF)
- Optelec ClearView Speech User Manual 2.1 (Word)
- Optelec ClearView C User Manual 1.7.2 (PDF)
- Optelec ClearView C User Manual 1.7.2 (Word)
We Are Here To Help
To learn more about this or any of our products and services or to schedule a no obligation demonstration, contact a Low Vision Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.