Acrobat HD Ultra Long Arm Low Vision Device
Lease for as low as $47/mo!
Why is this important?
- People with macular degeneration or vision loss can see much more on screen at one time – why is that important?
- It reduces the back and forth movement of dragging magnified text under the camera – why is that important?
- Seeing more magnified text on screen reduces fatigue, plus it increases reading speed, and increases productivity during each use – why is that important?
- Like exercise, getting things done and being more independent and more useful and more productive makes you feel happy, satisfied and much more content.
*Just for fun* – compare your existing viewable field on your CCTV?
- Get a Ruler.
- Lay ruler flat underneath the camera of your CCTV.
- Reduce your CCTV’s magnification to the minimum.
- How many inches are viewable (left to right) at minimum magnification?
- Is it less than 8.5″?
- Is it less than 5″?
- Is it less than 3″?
- Is it time upgrade your old CCTV and improve your experience?
Furthermore the Acrobat HD Ultra Long Arm’s incredible 25.5″ working distance, allows users the ability to put much bigger objects under the camera, like cereal boxes, paint cans, blueprints, newspapers, and larger craft items for woodworking, jewelry assembly and much more!
*Also…Just for fun* – compare your existing Working Distance on your CCTV?
- Use same Ruler.
- Put it underneath the camera of your CCTV.
- What is the distance from the camera to the table?
- Is it less than 7″
- Is it time to upgrade your old CCTV and improve your experience?
Acrobat HD Ultra Long Arm – High Definition Images in Bright Vivid Colors
With a new Sony® Full 1080p HD 3-in-1 camera the Acrobat HD ultra long arm provides the best image quality available today! Enjoy brighter sharper colors and bold contrast with this feature rich electronic magnifier. A wider field of view allows you to see even more of what you want.
It’s our most flexible solution for reading, writing or viewing magnified images at any distance. Use it up close like a mirror for applying make-up or other personal grooming.
By simply rotating the camera you can magnify images in the distance. Use it to view presentations, paperwork, even work on crafts and hobbies. Acrobat HD ultra long arm is ideal for work, school or home.
Additional Key Uses for the Acrobat HD Ultra Long Arm are:
A Manufacturing Magnifier for identifying computer circuit boards; A Forensic Magnification System and a Professional Fingerprint Magnifier resulting in a much higher magnification power than a traditional optical glass magnifier; also great for use as a Latent Print Magnifier; and as a Jewelry Identification magnifier to better see flaws in diamonds or metal; as well as, an Inspection Magnification System.
Color Select Feature
With our low vision electronic magnifiers, many color select options are available for increased contrast. Depending on your eye condition, certain text and background color combinations allow for ease of reading. All solutions incorporate 2 to 7 color select options. One of the color select options is black and white. It will convert anything you are viewing to a black and white image for increased contrast.
Suggestions and information added in August 2020:
- Have the target still when taking a freeze as much as possible (FYI the shutter speed in 1/250Hz in enhanced mode and 1/60Hz in plain color/grayscale modes) so the image clarity will be best off of a still object frozen while in enhanced modes rather than frozen while in plain color mode and then changing the color mode.
- Make sure, especially at high zooms, that the camera is looking at the target in a normal (perpendicular) fashion. If you have an angle/slant the focus may not be uniform at high levels of zoom.
- The range of focus without the close-up lens is limited and depends on the actual optical zoom setting of the camera. In any event to make sure you can focus at all levels of zoom with the close-up lens open the target should be located at least 40” away from the lens. Any less than this and you may not be able to focus correctly. At minimum zoom, there is no issue you could focus as close as 1” from the camera. See the illustrations.
- With the close-up lens on, you can focus at all levels of zoom with the target located between 12” to 19” away. Be sure to stay in this range. See the illustrations.
- As Scott mentioned, be sure the camera sees a target that is not ambiguous to focus on, basically a sticker with writing on it with uniform background color is best. However, a piece of text in the background at a different distance than the sticker of interest that you want to focus on may confuse the camera auto-focus.