Acesight Low Vision Wearable Glasses
Use the form below to request information or free demonstration.
The Acesight Low Vision Wearable Glasses are designed for visually impaired people seeking greater independence. Acesight opens up a whole new world for people with vision loss. Featuring a lightweight headset, with Acesight, seeing is as easy as looking.
Acesight is the world’s first commercially available wearable device for people with low vision to feature advanced augmented reality (AR) technology. Acesight is great for people with conditions including macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, and glaucoma. Acesight is lightweight, easy to use, and is covered by our 2-year warranty.
Wear, See, and Enjoy – Acesight is low vision wearable glasses that enable people with severe low vision to regain their visual independence.
A 45-degree field of view expands the visual scale to a wider range than ever before.
Thanks to advanced, augmented reality (AR) technology, Acesight captures text and images and presents them in floating form before your eyes. The experience is similar to watching a film at the cinema. Adjusting your head left or right allows you to see different parts of what is in front and around you.
Acesight AR glasses can also outline objects, which adapts to different optical diseases.
Visual Independence is Near. Even with severe eye conditions, a user is empowered with more possibilities when they wear Acesight. Acesight has been known to significantly enhance the quality of life for people who suffer from:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Stargardt’s Disease
Is Acesight for me?
Acesight greatly increases the visual field for patients with a less than 20-degree field of residual central view and delivers significant improvement in near visual ability for low vision people.
- For Tunnel Vision – Zoom out to capture everything in view. The Narrow Display mode (1/4 and 1/16) can be used to shrink the image into your viewable area. The shrunken image can be moved around the display to suit your needs.
- For Low Contrast Sensitivity – High contrast color can help people with low contrast sensitivity to identify words, objects and faces more easily.
- For Blurry Vision – The Outline feature adds lines to edges of virtually everything in view. The thickness and contrast of outlining is adjustable.
- For Nystagmus – Floating reading mode lets you freeze the view, and present it as a large, stable, still image. Adjust the zoom as preferred, and move your head to pan around the image.
- For All Eye Conditions – The Find function makes it easier to locate things when using a higher magnification.
Wear and Use Quickly – Learning to use Acesight is quick and intuitive. Controlling Acesight is as easy as using a TV remote.
1. <Click here to learn about Unpacking Your Acesight>: This video explains what is in the box when you first receive Acesight.
2. Click here to learn about Headset: A good introduction to Acesight, with all important things explained.
3. Click here to learn about Controller: The controller contains all the buttons necessary to use Acesight. This video explains all.
4. Click here to learn about Charging Your Acesight: It’s simple to charge Acesight. This video shows you how.
5. Click here to learn about Putting on Your Acesight: How you wear Acesight, matters. This video helps ensure you wear it correctly and comfortably.
6. Click here to learn about How to Use Acesight: You can start here if you want to jump right in! All features covered.
7. Click here to learn about Moving Around with Acesight: If you have some peripheral vision, walking around is possible. Learn more here.
What Are People Saying About Acesight?
‘’Feels like I have bionic sight.’’ Hayley P.
“I have never seen so much detail in my life. It was shocking, freedom, and unbelievable. I was even able to make things big enough where I didn’t get a headache from having to focus too much.” -Patient diagnosed with Bilateral Optic Nerve, Hypoplasia, Esotropia, and Nystagmus
We Are Here To Help
Use this form to request information or free demonstration:
You can also call our toll free number 888-211-6933 or email us at email@example.com.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers and blindness products. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Vision Specialists who can help you find the right technology, training and care solution.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of products including electronic magnification low vision aids, blindness products, and leading low vision products for people with glaucoma, macular degeneration and other forms of vision loss.