Open Position – Sales & Operations Assistant
New England Low Vision and Blindness (NELVB) is growing and looking to hire a Sales & Operations Assistant.
Title: Sales & Operations Assistant
Where: Worcester, MA
When: Hours per week flexible – from part-time to full-time; Monday-Friday
New England Low Vision and Blindness (NELVB) has an immediate job opening for a Sales & Operations Assistant to join our Low Vision Technology Rehabilitation team.
This position provides the qualified candidate with the ability to be part of a growing team that Brings Hope to people with low vision and who are blind.
In this role, the qualified candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a small, family-owned, dynamic team, personally impacting people who are blind or with low vision
- Build long-term relationships with existing and prospective customers to serve present and future needs
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Follow up consistently on inbound leads assigned to you
- Record and maintain data in our Salesforce CRM platform
- Assist with order processing, quote generation, etc. as needed
- Work with President on scheduling client appointments and follow-up strategy
- Help manage and promote pre-owned equipment sales
- Other responsibilities as required for the success of the business.
What should you have:
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Detailed oriented with the ability to pay attention to minute details
- Can successfully work independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- 1-3 years of office experience would be great
- Experience in lead generation and sales development
- Experience with Salesforce and QuickBooks Online is preferred but we can train
- Experience using MAC OS, Apple Mail, Apple Calendar, iTunes, and Evernote a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- 50% Health insurance reimbursement
- Matching 401K after 1-year
- Hourly commensurate with experience
How to Apply: eMail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness Low Vision Technology Rehabilitation team is recognized as the industry leader for providing compassionate, knowledgeable, and technology solutions and training to people who are blind or with low vision.
“Growing company making a huge impact changing lives!”
Lack of confidence or experience can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. New England Low Vision and Blindness is a place where everyone can grow. So whatever background you bring with you please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day”
How Can We Help You Or A Loved One
Mr. Magnifier: If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with Macular Degeneration, our Mr. Magnifier handheld magnifiers are the perfect 1st Step for anyone with Macular Degeneration! Here’s a link to very helpful information, including a free Magnification Guide – https://nelowvision.com/mr-magnifier-lp/
Free Low Vision Guide: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with low vision, we have created this complimentary Low Vision Guide a free resource to help you or loved one who has been diagnosed with Macular Degeneration or other low vision conditions. Click here to download a PDF of the entire report.
Corporate Brochure: Our comprehensive brochure outlines all of the helpful assistive technology and assistive training services we provide. Click here to download our Corporate Brochure.
Technology: We offer the latest and most advanced low vision and blindness technology supported by world-class personal service. We have nearly 100% of all major electronic low vision, blindness, and software products. Our complimentary, no-obligation demonstration on any of our products will make sure our clients are getting the right product for their specific eye condition. Click here to learn more.
Training: Assistive rehabilitation training services for people with low vision and blindness. We go to our clients - home, school, or business - training where they need it - from caring assistive technology professionals. Click here to learn more.
To learn more about how we can help you or a loved one, contact a Technology Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness today. You can call our toll-free number 888-211-6933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.