Open Position – Customer Care Manager
Title: Customer Care Manager
Where: Worcester, MA
When: Full-Time, Monday-Friday
New England Low Vision and Blindness (NELVB) is seeking a Customer Care Manager to join our Low Vision Technology Rehabilitation team.
This position provides the qualified candidate with the ability to be part of a growing team that Brings Hope to people with low vision and who are blind.
In this role, the qualified candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Communicate with existing client base to identify and serve present and future needs
- Contact prospective clients through cold calls and emails
- Present products, and services and answer questions from prospective clients as needed
- Follow up consistently on inbound leads assigned to you
- Record and maintain data in our Salesforce CRM platform
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Qualify inbound leads and work with internal team on appropriate follow-up
- Provide comprehensive technology evaluation services in the client’s home, school, or office.
- Assess the individual’s vision loss needs and work with them to design a flexible, caring, and customized training solution around their individual needs and their technology experience.
- Work with our clients to set up and configure low vision and blindness aids to best suit their needs and environment.
- Train, evaluate, and support adaptive technology for the visually impaired and help them develop the skills necessary to remain independent.
- Work with other members of the NELVB Low Vision Technology Rehabilitation team to share knowledge and collaborate to help further strengthen our market leadership position.
What should you have:
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Detailed oriented with the ability to pay attention to minute details
- Can successfully work independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Reliable, dependable, and trustworthy
Qualifications: Applicants should possess and or have the desire to possess the following:
- All candidates must be 21 years of age or older; have a valid driver’s license; and, have a legally registered and insured car for work use. A company vehicle may be provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Preference for familiarity with the field of accessibility
- Experience in lead generation and sales development
- Experience with Salesforce a definite plus
- $38,000 – $42,000 Salary based on experience
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- 50% Health insurance coverage
- Matching 401K after 1-year
How to Apply:
eMail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About New England Low Vision and Blindness
New England Low Vision and Blindness Low Vision Technology Rehabilitation team is recognized as the industry leader for providing compassionate, knowledgeable, and technology solutions and training to people who are blind or with low vision.